Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:55:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Need 2D Tile-Artist For Top-Down Game Using 3D Pixelart
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Need 2D Tile-Artist For Top-Down Game Using 3D Pixelart  (Read 710 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2018, 01:58:11 PM »

Hey,

So I've been working with an artist on a game, which has been going pretty well so far in terms of character animation. Right now we're getting started on a basic environment, and he's suggested that I hire an artist specifically to create 2D tiles for my game. Our pixel art is actually made by rendering 3D models in Blender at low-resolutions, which allows us to have normal maps for dynamic lighting.

I'm looking for someone that preferably has an extensive portfolio with pretty decently detailed tiles. Some examples of our art can be found on my Twitter. The tiles he's made for me in 3D have been 64x64 so far.

Please make sure that you can work with our current art-style (the one used on the player) before applying. You should be experienced enough to be able to use a style that's compatible with our 3D sprites. Also, you will have to draw normal maps for the tiles as well due to the lighting and art-style of our game.

EDIT: POSITION FILLED
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 06:59:23 PM by Kakapio » Logged

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic