Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:07:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hobby][Team] Looking for 2D Pixel artists!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hobby][Team] Looking for 2D Pixel artists!  (Read 519 times)
Uplinked
Level 0

Part time writer, full time badass.

View Profile WWW
« on: February 17, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »

This has been a spur of the moment thought of mine, but I’m drafting up a game that you may be interested in being apart of. This will be a relatively short production, I’m aiming at three weeks from start to finish. I’ll open up with this now. This isn’t a paid project, I’m not looking to gain a single cent from this. I may open a patreon and split the donations, but that’s as far as I’m willing to go. Advertisements for profit off of this game are off the table.

At its core, this untitled project is super simple, and outside of its core, it still is. You’re a lander, a little ship that’s built for landing on planetary bodies. That’s all you do, you land on planets.

However, this won't be made easy for you. As you land on more planets:

Asteroids, ship debris, and other obstacles will start spawning in with increased frequency.

The planets will start to rotate at faster speeds, or with variable changes.

Planets will start to gain hazards of their own, like lava lakes or elevation changes and slopes.

And potentially more to come.

The lander will be controlled with a vertical thrust and left and right thrusts. The entire game will be set in a minimalistic style. Possibly pixel art, but I’m open to changes.

And honestly, that’s about it. It will be a fun little mobile game. Beat your score while you sit down and play a few rounds. It’s like a refreshing snack, not a full course meal.

We already have a team of three programmers and two sound designers with a few extra people I can call on for backup if needed.

We are looking for 2D pixel artists now, so if you're around, give me a shout at my email [email protected] . You don't need a lot of experience at all. I look forward to hearing from you.

Uplinked

Writer, Student, Passionate Lover
I write things, and you should definitely have me write things for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic