Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:32:05 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSpace Game Testing Grounds (working title)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Space Game Testing Grounds (working title)  (Read 11209 times)
Kornel
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2018, 10:55:32 PM »

its a lil bit confusing the controls being of both ships at the same time. i think if the player only controlled one ship each time it would be less disorienting
Thanks for pointing that out. But it will be an alternative controls scheme for "very non-English" keyboard layouts (like AZERTY keyboard), not for the 2nd ship Smiley

Kornel
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2018, 11:59:41 PM »

Update 051 - Upgrades and layouts
  • [added] Alternative keyboard layout for ship control (thanks again @helscar Smiley ).
  • [added] "L" switches between layouts.
  • [changes] Unity upgraded to 2018.1.

And as always any and all constructive feedback is highly welcomed Smiley

Kornel
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2018, 11:27:03 AM »

No update today (and possibly tomorrow), sorry Sad

But I'm working on something related to this project so please stay tune for updates!

Kornel
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2018, 12:43:16 AM »

Need to put the updates on pause again, for a week and so, while I deal with other stuff in my life Sad

But I have many exciting things in store for this project and I can't wait to put them in action, and to share them with you guys. So stay tuned Smiley

Kornel
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: June 03, 2018, 03:09:46 AM »

I've got some bad news, some good news and some even better news.

The bad news is I have to freeze the work on this project for at least 2-3 months.

The good news is I fully intend to restart work on it as soon as I can. In fact I'd like to put even more time in to it. Not sure if the visual side will be the same, but I'd really, really would like to see the ideas behind this project made real.

And the best news is that I got the opportunity to take part in at least to collaborations that I should be able to share with you very soon. But the best part is those projects are smaller than this and I will be bale to devote more time in to them - this means more progress and hopefully at least 2 new games that should be released this year (fingers crossed and wish me luck) Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic