Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:09:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Wanted] Looking for a character artist for an Upcoming Video Game Project!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Wanted] Looking for a character artist for an Upcoming Video Game Project!  (Read 481 times)
Eyemaster111
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2018, 10:09:01 PM »

Hello everyone, I am working on a project known as Revenge of the Princess. It's a 2D action-adventure platformer about 2 teenagers named Ben and Princess Em (it's just her nickname) who set out to rescue the mayor of their town (who is also Em's father), Mansycon, from his former, now-brainwashed company known as TichTach Technologies. Right now, it's in the planning stages, but I've already come up with a majority of the story, gameplay ideas, level ideas, as well as the characters. I don't really have the skills to draw them (well I can draw, but it's not very good). I'm looking for an art style that is more cartoony than realistic. You could either message me here or email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some more info on the characters. Please let me know if would like to help me out with this. Thank you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic