Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:27:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitions[CANCELED] Eternal Bionic Bio Ape Returns!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CANCELED] Eternal Bionic Bio Ape Returns!  (Read 3314 times)
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »

Eternal Bionic Bio Ape Returns!

He's back and enhanced bionically to be 1000% more badass. Yes, that's right Bioforce Ape returns, but now he is known as: Bionic Bio Ape!

You want action?

You can't handle this action when it assaults your retinas at 250 frames per second until your eyeballs explode!

See Bionic Bio Ape take on Bruck Nillis, a twisted hybrid created form the cloned bodies of Chuck Norris and Bruce Willis and on a suicide mission to take out Bio once and for all.

Witness intense drama unfold as Bio Ape must make one of the biggest decisions of his life: evacuate all life on the planet and blow up Earth to avoid certain armageddon!

Hang onto your seat completely mesmerized by the non-stop action that immerses so much that you could swear you were really a bionically altered super chimp on a mission to stop the world from ending!

If your head hasn't exploded with pure unadulterated AWESOME, then you most not have realized your already dead!

Stay tuned for more awesome Bionic Bio Ape announcements and screenshots!

COM?NG SOON

Plot and all characters subject to change on a regular basis. Bio Ape will always use the latest and greatest engine to give you the gamer the most out of your game so periodically the game will be completely scrapped and reworked to accommodate our fan's needs.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 07:15:21 PM by skaldicpoet9 » Logged

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Zaratustra
Level 7

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

EAT COMMUNISM!

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

What did you inhale this time skaldic?

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 01:55:20 PM »

hmm, I don't know but I think the bottle was labeled N2O on the side....

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic