Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411467 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 22, 2024, 10:02:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID]Looking for a Pixel Artist to give a helping hand! [FILLED]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID]Looking for a Pixel Artist to give a helping hand! [FILLED]  (Read 1090 times)
Aedous
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:11:59 PM »

Eneme Entertainment is looking for an experienced Pixel Artist! we're looking for someone who can help assist with finishing existing assets and creating new assets for Eitr.
It will be an extra bonus if you enjoy environmental art! animation is not required but if you're comfortable with that then that's even sweeter!
We've got assets that are waiting to be touched up, with some more coming down the line.

If you don't know what Eitr is, it's an Isometric Action RPG which is under development and influenced by the Souls and Diablo series. All the art is done in Photoshop, but whatever tool you work best with is fine Smiley.
The forums for the project, if you'd like to get some more information https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=42569.0

If you are aware of the project and would love to get involved, then you're the kind of person that we're looking for!

Our current budget is $1500 every month until the end of May, we're based in the UK so it's remote work, no need to move away from your comfort zone :D. If anyone could offer us a hand it will be greatly appreciated!

Please drop us a message on here, or please do send an email to [email protected]
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:59:40 AM by Aedous » Logged

Pix n chips
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:00:01 AM »

Just sent you a mail Smiley

Captain Boomcake
Level 0

Captain Boomcake

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 04:31:35 PM »

Hi there, I am looking for a more complex project to get my teeth into, I can work with you and provide you with some more animated pixel work to see if you are interested, here is my webbsite

www.odovedesign.com

quick question what is the pixel scale this game works at?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic