Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:14:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPerfect Brain - Math Master
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Perfect Brain - Math Master  (Read 942 times)
jankoo16
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2018, 10:56:59 PM »

Hi,
I want to present my game called "Pefect Brain" - an engaging mathematical challenge!  Add quickly and train your brain!

Download from here:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threemgames.perfectbrain

Youtube video gameplay:

This is a unique test game in which each of us can check and which one allows you to get an answer to the question if I am a peftrial holder mind. Dozens of puzzles will activate and stimulate any, even the smallest ones gray cell of your mind.

Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers to get the right result. Do it all in as few moves as possible.

Achieve the championship and raise your mind to the heights of perfection. Remember, mathematics is your best ally on the way to achieve perfect mind. Mathematical actions, predictive ability and precise thinking is the key to success in these mathematical puzzles.

If you are a mathematical master and your mind is perfect then this game it will be a rebuke of these abilities, but if you still have some is missing to the pefreedom, thanks to this game you will become a real master, matth master.

It is FREE!

I am waiting for your comments.

Please, give me feedback. If you notice any bugs please tell me.

Thanks !

nkm
Level 1

Ludere ergo sum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 01:32:02 AM »

Cool! The kind of game I like to play. Unfortunately I don't have an Android device. Is a iOS version in the pipeline?

Btw. I made a similar game once: http://www.funcraft-games.net/press/sheet.php?p=Maximize

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic