Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411425 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 09:07:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for a pixel artist for a tile-based fantasy roguelike
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] [PAID] Looking for a pixel artist for a tile-based fantasy roguelike  (Read 799 times)
ArmoredSquidRob
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2018, 08:18:04 AM »

Hi all. I'm working on a tile-based fantasy roguelike and need a great pixel artist to create the game's sprites. This would be paid freelance work.

Currently, I envision an SNES-esque style of art with a vibrant palette (more turquoises, purples, etc., and fewer earthy tones), but that is all still somewhat flexible. If you have a beautiful style that isn't quite SNES-like, please feel free to get in touch anyway because I may end up loving it. I've been focusing so exclusively on gameplay mechanics so far that the art style could really go in a number of directions without disrupting the game very much. Currently, development is approximately 50% finished, not counting art assets.

For a little more info and my contact email for the project, go to https://armoredsquid.com/2018-02-looking-for-pixel-artists.html

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or ask me in an email.

Update: Thanks to everyone who contacted me regarding this project. We have chosen an artist now, so this job is closed.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:46:18 PM by ArmoredSquidRob » Logged
Captain Boomcake
Level 0

Captain Boomcake

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 05:16:00 PM »

I shall email you my website and my details

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic