Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:09:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Experienced Unity Dev For Dynamic Combat System and Conversion To 3D
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Experienced Unity Dev For Dynamic Combat System and Conversion To 3D  (Read 813 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2018, 07:48:33 PM »

Hey,

So I've been developing a 2D game in Unity for a while, and find myself in need of another programmer to help out as I run low on time. What I need help with is refining the combat system and cleaning it up so that I can just drop in any weapon with the proper data and have it work. I'm basically looking to see if anyone is able to help me set up a framework for my game's combat system so I can get the nitty gritty out of the way, which is taking up a lot of time. My project is also currently 2D in Unity, but I'd like for it to be 3D and use the Z-axis to move "up" instead of the Y-axis as it is now. This is because I'd like to combine the 2D character sprites with a 3D environment based on voxels in order to get more realistic lighting (this method is also better than what I'm currently doing with 2D sprites + normal maps).

You can find screenshots of my project below. If you'd like to be more involved long-term for rev-share, that's fine too!

Project DevLog.
Twitter that also has art.

EDIT:

Filled
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 12:07:19 PM by Kakapio » Logged

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic