Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:04:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralGDC San Francisco - I need a TV
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: GDC San Francisco - I need a TV  (Read 664 times)
marcgfx
Level 8

if you don't comment, who will?

View Profile WWW
« on: March 12, 2018, 09:32:53 AM »

I'm travelling to San Francisco in a few days and will be attending GDC. The thing is I can't really take everything with me and I will need to get a large screen somehow. I was wondering if someone could offer me a TV for the four days of GDC (I'm willing to pay). I was told I could get a TV at a store and then return it after GDC at no cost, but I don't like the idea. I need a large flat-screen TV with FullHD Resolution. I will be taking my mini PC with integrated graphics. It works, but stronger hardware would be a plus.

If anyone from tigsource will be there, it would be cool to meet you! I'm going to have my booth at PL4210 in the Swissgames area and there will be a huge poster of this behind me:

I hope it will look ok, as I scaled it up from a 1920x1080 image... using waifu2x and some layering/bluring.

Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:14:33 AM »

I'm travelling to San Francisco in a few days and will be attending GDC. The thing is I can't really take everything with me and I will need to get a large screen somehow. I was wondering if someone could offer me a TV for the four days of GDC (I'm willing to pay). I was told I could get a TV at a store and then return it after GDC at no cost, but I don't like the idea. I need a large flat-screen TV with FullHD Resolution. I will be taking my mini PC with integrated graphics. It works, but stronger hardware would be a plus.

If anyone from tigsource will be there, it would be cool to meet you! I'm going to have my booth at PL4210 in the Swissgames area and there will be a huge poster of this behind me:

I hope it will look ok, as I scaled it up from a 1920x1080 image... using waifu2x and some layering/bluring.
I don't know your budget but it's pretty cheap to rent large tv's or projectors, for projectors or such equipment I'd search online, there's tons of places that do it, but tv's are even easier, just find a furniture rental place like aarons or RAC and for around $100 you can rent a 70 inch 4k for a month.

-Fuzzy Spider
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic