Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:21:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsThe Cursed Mansion need artists/animator or pixel artist and musican for rev sha
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Cursed Mansion need artists/animator or pixel artist and musican for rev sha  (Read 450 times)
batcodr3456
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »

Heyo i am looking got artists/animaotrs and pixel artists but first let me tell you about game. Let me call my narrator guy HM HM.... " In a world where some poor guy's wife has fallen ill she seems in bad condition the next hospital is in like 50 miles i don't know i skipped math class(I was cool). Get back to the story. Fine! "He comes across a mansion seems old but on the door it says Dr.Frankenstien. He must be a doctor thinks bill.(steps out of the recording room "can we call him bill it is a scary game...you know for the kiddies. FINE JUST GET ON WITH IT!) He takes his wife inside and soon finds out things are not what they seem and he thinks he should have left when he saw the guy's name. If you want to know more and step into bill's shoe go check out THE CURSED MANSION." Email me if you are interested and send some art or a small sketch. email:[email protected] can't wait to see who up for the challenge! byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic