Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:47:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Seeking script reader / gaming expert
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Seeking script reader / gaming expert  (Read 1955 times)
screenplayreaders
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2018, 02:06:19 PM »

Hey all!

My name is Brian and I run Screenplay Readers, a script reading company (est. 1999).  Hope it's okay to post this here.

My company took on a client who has a development fund for creating non-network tv series and features for streaming like Netflix, etc. The material they're looking for is GAMER-CENTRIC and/or VIDEOGAME-CENTRIC. They're really jazzed by Twitch and similar outlets and are looking to produce film/tv in that space, for gamers.

To that end, the client accepting a ton of script submissions from writers, amateur and pro, for screenplays. But that is not what this post is. This is not a call for entries.  

THIS is SPARTA.

Just kidding. This is a post looking for a script reader to join my company (PAID). Not intern, not profit-share. Paid.

The position pays between $45 and $200 per script, depending on the script type/length and what they order (The $200 ones are a lot more rare than the $45 ones. Full disclosure.)

I need someone who knows video games / video game development (preferably both, but I don't see how someone who develops games can not be into video games.)

But here's the rub, the candidate must also be adept at writing thoughtful, critical feedback on the script, and scoring it in several categories. That is, ideally, the candidate is adept at script coverage as well as video games.

We need to get through the slew of scripts they're sending us, so ideally you can read between 3 and 5 scripts per week.

We need one reader, to start, but we may take on more if the client keeps sending us as many scripts as they're sending now.

This is looking more and more more like an ongoing position, but, again, full disclosure: it could end up being just 5-6 months.

If you're interested, please visit our site at https://screenplayreaders.com to get a feel for the work and what we're about, then drop us your CV/resume and some sample work at our jobs page here: https://screenplayreaders.com/script-reader-jobs

Finding people who know how to read scripts and write coverage is difficult, but finding people who know all that and who have experience in the gaming industry/lifestyle/game dev space is proving a bit tough, hence I'm here. Again, hope that's okay.  We need to provide thoughtful, helpful notes to this client, and when our readers aren't gamers, primarily, this client can totally tell, which is where YOU come in.

Anyhow. Thanks for letting me post, and please pardon if I don't get back to each and every submission personally. We are swamped! And THIS IS SPARTA!

Cheers,
Brian

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 02:11:46 PM by screenplayreaders » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic