Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:32:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGenerali don't know what to think about this
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: i don't know what to think about this  (Read 6593 times)
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2018, 09:31:57 AM »

he got fined, the sky is falling

They fined him... with prison? Shocked

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2018, 10:26:28 AM »

no, he just gonna pay $1117
he also plans to appeal the decision and has appeared on Infowars

Penguinoccio
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2018, 10:40:08 AM »

what happened to the myopic culture analysis that nosedived into illuminati?
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2018, 04:58:02 PM »

I would love it if there was to stop monetizing this kind of hate so I'm ok with him having to pay the price in actual money. So many people pay subscriptions to garbage like this and it breaks my heart that people would subscribe to YouTubers spewing this diarrhea instead of helping actually good stuff make it into the light of day.

And I'll tripple down on the idea that YouTube should ban all the hate talk from their platform as a private company that can hire editors to crack down.

Maximillian
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2018, 07:33:31 AM »

i scrolled down in the article and saw the phrase "Comedian Ricky Gervais rallied to Meecham's defence" so lets make it life in prison

It appears to me you're the only sane person in this thread.
Dungeon.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2018, 12:38:34 AM »

I would love it if there was to stop monetizing this kind of hate so I'm ok with him having to pay the price in actual money.
he's already raised over 100k in crowdfunding lol, these people are such easy marks
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2018, 01:38:31 AM »

Wouldn't it be nice if it were as easy to reach people up with fun, cheesy, upbeat stuff as it is to appeal to baser anger and hate. It seems so many people are angry and bitter and unhappy and are looking for a way to feel ok with that instead of looking for something productive and worthwhile.

The hours people spend making these angry youtubes ranting and raving about some nonsense just for the sake of expressing anger are hours no one is getting back, and yet people raise money to do this. People make it their life's work to just spew hate. Sometimes its hard not to give in to the old adage "from the crooked timbers of humanity no straight thing was ever made."

Sigh... Its hard enough to find yourself and the direction you want to go in in this minefield of competing egos and petty cliques and clubs and then when you finally do see the path you want to walk you realize there is just so much bitter anger and resentment out there. I do see angry hate as a real opposition to fun. The more clearly I see things the more its like waking up and finding that your house is currently on fire. Chaos, bedlam, shouting and fury totally ignored simply because the screaming isn't loud or interesting enough. Everyone is scattered and focused on nonsense while humanity's birthright is being slowly eroded away. People are so desperate to feel anything that they turn to echo chambers online instead of looking for truth or how to actually take on the problems of the world.

I do understand how easy it is to lose focus and get lost in small ideas and petty squabbles as I've wasted more time than I'd like just trying to understand this crazy existence. I suppose I'm coming to terms with the whole facade of an experience that existing as a human is. So now that I see more clearly how the shadows on the wall of the cave we exist in move I'll have to start trying to do something. Work never ends I suppose and I guess that's ok.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2018, 02:41:57 AM »

I would love it if there was to stop monetizing this kind of hate so I'm ok with him having to pay the price in actual money.
he's already raised over 100k in crowdfunding lol, these people are such easy marks

pandering to the alt right is basically a get rich quick scheme at this point, yeah
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2018, 03:28:46 AM »

p r o f e s s i o n a l v i c t i m

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2018, 05:17:40 AM »

I hope that's enough to pay the $1117 fine Shocked

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2018, 06:59:58 AM »

this fucking neet jackass is going to get at worst a 6 month suspended sentence but probably just a fine, which will be paid for by some blue checkie fuckhead on twitter, then he becomes cause celebre for indeterminately angry young men culminating in some fucking interminably shit book and/or "speaking" tour. the original purpose for which will quickly fade away into the deeply odorous fog of war where it becomes just another fart in the background noise of people who make inarticulate or inarticulable arguments about nothing in particular because their lives are shit, as part of a broader coalition of small dicked insane losers who think they should be allowed to do more nazi stuff on line.

the unspoken basis of all of which was this moron trying to get money, from youtube.
who could have possibly foreseen any of this
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2018, 08:33:22 AM »

who could have possibly foreseen any of this

no no no he was definitely gonna GO TO JAIL for his brave act of free speech.
Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: April 30, 2018, 06:08:20 AM »

do we even know who is this 4chan?

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2018, 12:22:04 AM »

/lgbt/