Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:51:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioNew Here! I had some questions and wanted to share some of my music!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Here! I had some questions and wanted to share some of my music!  (Read 954 times)
Thesax
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:14:56 PM »

Hello all! Just joined the forums!

I've been playing music for most of my life (viola/violin and piano since elementary school) and video games have also been a big part of my life as well.

Recently I have been making some of my own music (soundcloud link below) and a lot of my friends have told me that It sounds like videogame music, so here I am! I have a full time civil engineering job, so right now this is just a hobby, but writing music for games is something that I want to pursue.

So I guess my question to everyone here is what is the process for getting your music out there? Money isnt a real concern (for right now), I just want to help people with there games!

My main genre is classical music, but I'm not confined to one genre, below is my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/user-730136177

Any feedback and advice is appreciated!
Xfactor
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:03:47 AM »

I just listened to some and it sounds quite good! I could use some for my game and will pay for that Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic