Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:21:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallOdin's Adventures (by Rockdevels)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Odin's Adventures (by Rockdevels)  (Read 496 times)
musya1453
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2018, 07:45:54 AM »

Hey, guys. We have released a new game "Odin's adventures". Would like to hear your opinion. Help us make it better.

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/odins-adventures/id1369177164?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockdevels.odinadventures
Description:

If you like games with cool design, great music and interesting gameplay, then game "Odin's adventures" is what you are looking for.
Immerse yourself in the relaxing world of Odin, admire the beauty of the Swiss Alps, but do not forget about obstacles on your way.
Help Odin, experienced extreme rider, to conquer the mountain. Go around the rocks, accelerate on the slopes, jump over pits, but watch out for tire wear.

Features of our game:

- Fantastically beautiful design
- Relaxing original music.
- Well-chosen sound effects.
- The game is based on real physics.

benpeterson
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »

Game looks absolutely gorgeous, and the music/sounds are awesome but it's just hard in a bad way.

I just can't see what's in front of me so I'll crash into stuff just by landing on it on the ground, I hate when you're in the air you can't see the ground either and you can crash on landing.  Maybe make the camera different so you can see further ahead and below you and make it go a bit slower, then it would be a good game.

30 second unskippable ad with no reward will make anyone hate it in 2018 though, warning you.
musya1453
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 11:40:06 PM »

Game looks absolutely gorgeous, and the music/sounds are awesome but it's just hard in a bad way.

I just can't see what's in front of me so I'll crash into stuff just by landing on it on the ground, I hate when you're in the air you can't see the ground either and you can crash on landing.  Maybe make the camera different so you can see further ahead and below you and make it go a bit slower, then it would be a good game.

30 second unskippable ad with no reward will make anyone hate it in 2018 though, warning you.

Thanks for your comments.
Now I will start working on these mistakes
FireballNightSeeker
Level 0

Lover of isometric RPGs.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 04:07:13 PM »

Yeah, don't use ads till you have a decent user base. The genre is not really my cup of tea, but congrats for the hard work and beautiful scenes.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic