Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:39:40 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesTwitch/Caffeine stream for Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Twitch/Caffeine stream for Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness ?  (Read 1069 times)
FireballNightSeeker
Level 0

Lover of isometric RPGs.

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »

A question to you all:

This game is an unknown gem for all those obsessed by isometric party-based RPGs (anyone else here? Does Baldur's Gate ring a bell?)
A couple of days ago I heard (read?) somewhere the developers were going to make live streaming about the gameplay. I don't remember where I read it but can't find any traces of the info anymore  Shocked WTF Maybe someone on Discord told me and it wasn't official yet, not sure.
Gameimake
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:40:26 AM »

Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is an isometric, party and XP based, real-time RPG set in the world of Yerengal. A game that combines immersive graphics and brand-new features with virtues of the classic RPGs we all loved! ... Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:15:27 AM »

they could just announce their stream on twitter like normal people, but i have suspicion they just bought a bunch of bots
FireballNightSeeker
Level 0

Lover of isometric RPGs.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 11:33:32 AM »

They just launched their kickStarter campaign, better than what I expected (tho I'm biased as a CRPG fan).
FireballNightSeeker
Level 0

Lover of isometric RPGs.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 04:20:59 AM »

They are now 75%!!!!

I hope they hit the base goal and the romances stretch goals gets added! Loved those in Baldur's Gate (Aerie was favorite, the winged elf who lost her wings when she was young Sad)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic