Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:10:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallEpic Idle Quest - 100% Idle Gaming, 100% free
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Idle Quest - 100% Idle Gaming, 100% free  (Read 728 times)
PynkPanther
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:51:30 AM »

Hello everyone,

first something about me. I'm living in Berlin, 29 years young, and currently finishing my master thesis for informatics.

now we already get to my recent and also first game. I've been playing RPGs and looting items since i was 12 years old. when I finally had to start with my master thesis I had to stop playing exhaustivly. But looting items and getting levels is like a drug, you neeed it!!! Who, Me?

Then I discovered the game progress quest, where you just create a character, and then it runs by itself, killing monster, making quests, leveling, looting items, etc... Perfect when writing a master thesis. jsut start it, let it run in the background, work, and every hour you can check and be happy about new items and leveles.

sadly progress quest is purely text based. I thought it would be even more rewarding if you could see the monsters your character is engaging and the shiny items you loot.

The idea of EPIC IDLE QUEST was born. Its just like the game described, but with pixel art graphix.

If you are interested, take a look at:

epicidlequest.com

finally I'll list all features:
  • 100% free
  • No account creation needed
  • A character with secret password is automatically created the first visit and saved in your browsers cache
  • you can request a recovery key to access your character on different devices (e.g. at work and home)
  • All logic is executed on the server so cheating should be impossible as long you dont hack the server
  • 900+ different monsters
  • 350+ different items
  • each item comes with 10.000 possible different qualities
  • game scales for infite gameplay, levels, equipment improvements and stronger monsters
  • global leaderboard