Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1369580 Posts in 64364 Topics- by 56384 Members - Latest Member: multimedia.capitalworks

November 22, 2019, 12:02:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioWhat are your favorite plugins?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: What are your favorite plugins?  (Read 2176 times)
elliotpeterson
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2019, 12:54:36 PM »

I CANNOT stress how awesome Soundtoys 5 is. I bought the full version last year and I'd venture to guess that one or two plugins have made it on to each session I've done since buying.

The Decapitator, Little AlterBoy, and Devil-Loc are my three current favorites. Effect Rack is also great for getting quick effects from the preset menu that sound great.

https://drummingreview.com/soundtoys-review/

Aside from S5, I've been using Slate's Virtual Mix Rack as well as a slew of plugins from Waves and UAD. I have an Apollo Twin that came bundled with some plugins from UAD like the Neve 1073 channel strip. They do take a lot of DSP, so I don't use them too often, mainly just for tracking.
Groovemachine
Level 0

Music Soundscapes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 03:02:03 AM »

If you talking generators Im heavily into the korg modeling stuff. I use a lot as I love to use different ones but my go to plugins are, gladiator, nexus, Phutura, legacy cell, edirol orchestra and absynth. Guitar modeling is bias 2 hands down and I use a bass plugin called modo bass. As for mixing its waves and T-racks. The cla compressors are amazing and I always throw on the Cla guitar stereo onto my orchestral instruments as it always automatically stands out in the mix.

Cool  
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 06:19:39 AM by Groovemachine » Logged

Passionate about sound to visual
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic