Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 10:55:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic Composer w/ 10 years experience incl. nominated & awarded projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music Composer w/ 10 years experience incl. nominated & awarded projects  (Read 1852 times)
Joao Luis
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2018, 07:10:22 AM »

/
UPDATE: my website has been recently renewed - and also I'm now tutoring music production to those interested)
http:www.musicbyjoao.com
/

Name: Joao Luis
Portfolio Link(s): www.musicbyjoao.com
Contact Info: [email protected]

Hey guys!

An indie video game called Nocturne: Prelude (on Steam), which I wrote the music to,  is having a wonderful reception on Steam and recently finished a few tracks for Vivaldi Metal Project (a project that includes artists from bands like Dream Theater, Megadeth, among others).

Just wanted to post here to let you know that I am currently available. For more information about myself, please check my website at www.musicbyjoao.com. There, you can watch and listen to some of my work and access some of my referrals.

[UPDATE] Phoenix, a trailer for a project I recently released:

I look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 02:56:08 AM by Joao Luis » Logged
Pracy
Level 0

Nocturne Creator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:15:45 PM »

João Luís has composed all of the combat music for my RPG Rhythm Game called Nocturne

The music he has created is absolutely fantastic. He took the time to review the story, characters and creatures of the game to create music that really matched the atmosphere and style of the game.

Being a Rhythm game, I had some pretty specific requirements, such as how the music loops, and João was always able to understand my needs and deliver exactly the right results.

I have very little technical knowledge of music, so when providing feedback I often didn't know the correct technical words to describe parts of the music, yet João was patient, professional and able to translate my feedback into the music.

He went above and beyond my expectations by providing mastering for the final pieces, and included live guitar and drum performances.

I have no doubt he will create fantastic music for whatever project you may be working on.

Journey through a digital afterlife as you discover eternal life comes with sacrifice. Explore the first chapter of a Rhythm RPG that'll take you to the edge of human existence.
Joao Luis
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 10:58:02 AM »

Even though I have thanked Pracy personally for this message, I will now extend my thanks here publicly =)

Working with Pracy was one of the easiest collaborations I had. I felt he knew what he wanted while at the same time providing some freedom for artistic creativity and respecting my work as a professional. That is a combination I absolutely enjoyed and do not take for granted.
Joao Luis
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2021, 02:56:33 AM »

updated!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic