Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 06:04:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessNew Marketing Discord Server
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Marketing Discord Server  (Read 673 times)
IndieWolverine
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 07, 2018, 07:45:53 AM »

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here. We got pretty slammed with client work for the first quarter of this year. With that being said, we just created a Discord server for anyone in the video game industry that's interested in learning and sharing experiences with marketing, PR and business. BTW - If this violates rules/guidelines, please remove.

With that being said, if it's fine, I would like to invite everyone here to join the server. Our goal is to create a thriving community of professionals that want to learn, share and grow together. Here's a link to the server: https://discord.gg/MdaApbn

Just a heads up, the server is brand new, but please don't hesitate to introduce yourself. We will be in the server everyday sharing content and hopefully growing together.

Lastly, I had the opportunity to speak at ECGC this year (presentation is titled "marketing your game in 2018 and beyond"). The video can be found here:

I was waiting to post the video here as I didn't know if ECGC would post the video to their account first (also, we recorded the video on an iPhone, so the quality isn't as good as what ECGC recorded). However, they haven't uploaded anything yet.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 07:52:59 AM by IndieWolverine » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic