Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:56:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-Share]Unity Programmer Needed for Puzzle Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share]Unity Programmer Needed for Puzzle Game  (Read 490 times)
ProminenceF
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »

Hey, I'm looking for anyone decently skilled in C# and Unity to help me out with a rising block puzzle game, in the same vein as Tetris Attack. We're planning to have a game wherein you can use methods beyond the basic combo and chain garbage that such games give you for tactics; the idea is to put forth more options to both keep your field clear or prep for a major assault, and be able to recover from such. These options are intended to come at a price, of course.

So, right now we need someone readily available to prototype and implement various swapping and clearing mechanics, and, if possible, online implementation as well. While payment will be thin for now, we're intending to put forth a contract where once it's on storefronts, you'll be granted a portion of revenue for the product as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, please ask here, PM me, or request contact information. Thanks for your time!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic