Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 01:01:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTechno/electronic music producer looking for project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Techno/electronic music producer looking for project.  (Read 464 times)
q-pid
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2018, 02:06:40 AM »

Hey there, I've been making tracks for a while now and have always wanted to work on a game, but haven't had any luck finding projects that fit my style.
I'm mostly into 90s and 00s techno, trance, jungle, hardcore, drum and bass, acid, ambient, etc but I can do more 80s sounding new wave stuff too. If it's cyberpunk, I'm generally down. I'm particularly good at making really convincing 90s PC game sounding stuff, from Sound Blaster FM/MT-32 DOS games to Soundfonts, to more late 90s PCM stuff like you'd hear in Half Life or System Shock 2. That being said, the stuff I make most of the time is more inspired by PS1 and PS2 games.

Some of my favorite recent game OSTs include Blue Revolver, VA-11 HALL-A, Brigador, and The Silver Case Remaster (if that counts as recent Tongue). Those projects kinda represent my ideal scale at the moment, too.

Here's one of my tracks. It cycles through a few styles so hopefully it'll give you an idea of the stuff I usually compose. If you're interested, I can send other stuff and some more recent WIPs, since I don't really keep track of my SoundCloud too much. I'm also open to sending quick loops/sketches if you wanna see if I'm right for your project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic