Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:40:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hobby] Looking for some artistic collaboration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hobby] Looking for some artistic collaboration  (Read 494 times)
nairou
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2018, 11:45:44 AM »

I am a business software developer by day, but in my free time I aspire to get into game development. I've decided to help someone get their project off the ground, simply for the fun of coding, making friends, and the experience in completing a game.

However, the project would greatly benefit from some more creative influence. While my partner has some 3D modeling experience, his real skill lies elsewhere, so I'm hoping to find another 3D modeler to join in.

As this is just for fun, we're aiming for simple, low-poly. It'll be a team-based multiplayer FPS (which I already have experience in), so that'll mean things like characters, weapons, and environmental props.

This isn't just a request for work done. I'd like to find someone who enjoys these sorts of games, and would like to have a say in the artistic direction of this one.

If you are an artist looking for a casual collaboration with like-minded developers, let me know! You can reply here, or email me at [email protected] .
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic