Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:17:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignDoes know anything about users being able to modify/influence/change levels?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Does know anything about users being able to modify/influence/change levels?  (Read 652 times)
bretskee
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2018, 01:13:22 AM »

Ok so I have been developing some ideas to get to work on and I have one specifically that I need some assistance with. The App will be called “A Walk On the Beach.” It’s somewhat of a 3D representation of the Apple app “Calm.” The idea is that you can take a virtual stroll up and down a pier on the beach. Building the level of a pier seems self explanatory to me... but my question is this.... How could I make it so that players can leave notes on the pier for other users to read and or respond to? I was thinking something like a virtual “peg board” at the end of the pier where players can “pin up” pictures or post it’s. Basically my question is how can I make it so that one player can make a change to the level (leave a note on the peg board) and it will permanently change the level so that any other player that visits the pier can then see that note.

Any advice on how I could accomplish this would be helpful!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic