Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 02:53:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D artist to collaborate on a RTS / City Builder type game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D artist to collaborate on a RTS / City Builder type game  (Read 440 times)
CraterHater
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2018, 06:52:01 AM »

Hey!

I am currently in the planning stages for a new game. Here's a short description about the game (A longer description is available upon contacting):

This game will be a 2D City Builder game set in the middle ages. Players use simple tools to create structures such as houses, walls and farms. The game will contain 30 levels in which the player starts on the far left side of the screen and is tasked with destroying the enemy castle on the far right side of the screen. In between the two castles are challenges such as oceans, desserts and canyons. The player has to defend his castle from attacks and eventually attack and defeat the enemy.

What kind of artist am I looking for?
Someone who is able to draw simple sprites but not Pixel Art. I need someone who understands the importance of a cohesive art style and who is able to give the game a unique feel.

Contact me on Discord: CraterHater#2316
I can show my previous work if you ask for it.

Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic