Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411917 Posts in 69431 Topics- by 58477 Members - Latest Member: KriegsHetzer

June 10, 2024, 05:34:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for UE4 Level Designers and 2D/3D Artists
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for UE4 Level Designers and 2D/3D Artists  (Read 392 times)
lmillzdarxider
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2018, 10:51:19 AM »

I have put together a team (of about 15 members so far) for a larger, 3D-platform, action/adventure indie game using the Unreal Engine 4. We are currently in the initial stages of development but we are in need of a fairly experienced Level Designer that is familiar with sculpting landscapes based off of concept maps (all maps are ready to be provided). We also need a few more 3D artists that can model, rig, and animate (both organic and hard-surface); as well as 2D artists to contribute to things like concept art, the UI, textures, etc.

At the moment we are working on developing a demo/pre-alpha of the game to crowdfund, so there is no initial payment. All members of the team will receive a share of the funds and after, we will begin the full development of the alpha version.

If you are interested in the position (or at least hearing a little about the concept before you decide) shoot me a message on here or email me: [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic