Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411506 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 10:03:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosWordsmith/Storytell/VA - Paid Work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Wordsmith/Storytell/VA - Paid Work  (Read 438 times)
qan
Level 0

wurds, w3rdz and words...

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2018, 02:22:22 AM »

Greetings to the new, not-so-new and vets,

Work For Hire is an odd beast, but starting and finishing a game is even tougher. There are far too many teams never realizing their awesomeness, and a plethora of projects crashing/burning as we read.

I am a multi-year writer(storyteller)and Voice Actor. If you are willing to work with someone who finishes what they start, understands the process of game-making and works towards making the project better with their skill-set, seek me out. SFW or not, I embrace a myriad of genres. For more information on some of the projects I've worked on, see here. For some of my VA work, take a look at any number of links.

I look forward to working with many of you. Most of all, cross the finish line, so we all can bask in the glory of chasing/catching dreams.
qan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 12:14:55 AM »

More projects in the can, still available for you. Long or short narratives, SFW or not, no story mountain is impossible to climb.
qan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 06:18:44 AM »

More projects are in the can. This year can never get too busy and no project is too small/big. I look forward to hearing from more of you.

Cross the finish line, fellow devs. It's a challenge, but it's not impossible.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic