Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 07:27:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work(For Hire) 2D cartoon character designer and illustrator looking for work! :)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (For Hire) 2D cartoon character designer and illustrator looking for work! :)  (Read 860 times)
-sirhc-
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:16:27 AM »

Hiya. Smiley

Names Rolles and I'm a freelance digital cartoon artist looking to expand my horizons into the world of game development! I've been doing freelance work on a commission basis for a long time now and I'm learning more and more that what I really enjoying working on the most is character design and concept work! I'm also a huge fan of old school retro style 2D games, so I would really like to start offering my skills towards some fun indie game projects in need of a more cartoony style of artwork.

Here's a link to my main gallery, feel free to check it out. Smiley https://sirhcsellor.deviantart.com/

My style could be described as edgy but cute and colorful. I'm a fan of dark humor, edgier and more twisted concepts like Conkers Bad Fur Day for example, or more modern titles like Super Meat Boy and Binding of Issac. Some genre's I'm a fan of and think I'd be a good fit for include RPG's, Beat Em Ups, Platformers, Strategy games and story driven games. I think I'd be a really great fit for a team of developers working on these sorts of games in need of a more cartoony style, but my skills are not limited to these realms and I could work on a wide range of different styles and formats. My strength is in character design, concept design and illustration but I also have some light animating skills as well, so I'm not afraid to work on and expand my knowledge in animation if it's required.

I'm hoping to find more long term work on a bigger project I can really sink my teeth into, but I am available for quicker shorter projects as well, so don't hesitate to ask. Smiley

I am looking for paid work, so no revshares plz and thanx. I would work on a commission basis for you and we could discuss a fair rate before hand. Since I'm pretty new to game development I'd even be willing to lower my rates a little, but I've been doin this long enough to know what my time is worth, so it would still have to be relatively fair compensation.

If ya like my style and think I'd be a good fit for your game project, feel free to message me here or on my Deviantart gallery and we'll talk more about what you're working on! Smiley

Thanks for checking me out, hope to hear from ya soon! :D
Roey_Shap
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 11:44:59 AM »

Hi!
I'm also getting started on a project of my own. I'm interested in your work... Is there a more private way to contact you?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic