Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 03:18:54 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkFunding Available: Horror/Survival game for Steam
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Funding Available: Horror/Survival game for Steam  (Read 818 times)
Slimebeast
Level 1

BARF JR.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 11, 2018, 04:25:10 PM »

Thanks for the replies! I have to sort through everything.

Hi,

I'm a well-known "Creepypasta" author known as "Slimebeast" in those circles. I have several stories that have become popular, including "Abandoned by Disney", which has had many unofficial games made based on it. (Including, I suspect, Bendy and the Ink Machine. Cheesy )

Anyway, I was recently approached by a friend who is looking to fund new projects. I pitched the idea of a game based on one of my more popular stories, but in order to seal the deal I would also need some collaborators capable of producing a game for the Steam platform.

This is paid work. If there is no funding from this fellow, there is no project, and no work done. Ideally, we all get paid to produce something special that will also be very, very popular. Smiley

If you're interested, please contact [email protected]

I am mainly looking for a programmer. I can supply 2D pixel art (I have multiple decades of experience, heck I even created these emotes: Facepalm Who, Me? Yawn )

Secondarily, I would like a 3D artist for a more adventurous project plan, should a programmer and artist be available that would fit this sort of upscaled concept.

Ideal project: 3D Multiplayer Asymmetrical Horror/Survival game. Think Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th: The Game. Needless to say, I have several concepts that would set it apart as its own project.

Second: 2D version of the above.

Third: Single-player horror game, either 3D or 2D. Think "The Park".

Thanks for reading!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 01:38:51 PM by Slimebeast » Logged

Cosmocat Games
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 05:46:51 AM »

E-mailed!

Explore the weird and wonderful world of Cosmocat Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic