Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:39:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for potential partners for a new game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for potential partners for a new game  (Read 755 times)
plamen.m.tsvetanov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2018, 06:30:28 AM »

Hi all,
A month ago I came up with an idea for a point and click game. After some thought I decided to make it and currently am preparing for launching an indiegogo campaign. I already have an artist, head animator and a co-writer. The music will be composed by me (actually I already have the main theme drafted). The game will be created using the Godot engine and ideally will cover all platforms. I am looking for people to join this endeavour and become part of my team (with the idea of a long term partnership if all goes well). Currently I need animators (2D), developers and coders familiar with Godot. Please submit examples of your work.

A little bit about myself...
I am a film and theatre composer. I am the author of the music for 1 feature film, 9 animated shorts, 1 short film, presentation music for financial presentations of the European Union , 8 theatre plays, 1 game and others (commercials, educational programs). I have a MA in Piano and PGD in Education. You can check me out at https://pro.imdb.com/name/nm5801394?ref_=nm_ov_res as well as at my webpage.

This project will start as voluntary, however after a successful indiegogo campaign everyone will be paid accordingly.

Phoenix Wright meets Castlevania.
plamen.m.tsvetanov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 01:32:17 AM »

A project development page was setup at Ludust. Check it out here: http://ludust.com/projects/the-adventures-of-doctor-richards-1688529798/

Phoenix Wright meets Castlevania.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic