Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:55:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs[RELEASED] Shardpunk: Verminfall (xcom/darkest dungeon/steampunk)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Print
Author Topic: [RELEASED] Shardpunk: Verminfall (xcom/darkest dungeon/steampunk)  (Read 68615 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2019, 04:01:05 AM »

Hmmmmmm, I'd recommend a more affordable solution if there's one available.

i cannot legally condone the more affordable solution, but its use is widespread
bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2019, 08:26:14 AM »

hello, here is my advice for doing any audio work: uninstall audacity and invest in adobe audition
Can you write more in detail? What kind of useful features are there in Adobe's solution?

Busy working on xcom-like, steampunk/vermintide pixel art strategy game called "Shardpunk".

Devlog | Twitter | Webpage
bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2019, 03:23:39 AM »

Well, it turned out that making sure I am not involved in a single type of activity (e.g. audio stuff) was a good idea. I spent a little time on tweaking some of the sounds, but most of my time I was reiterating on making sure that the combat part is fun.

I already made sure that the map has a horizontal layout, now it was the time to tweak the way in which enemies are encountered. I changed the danger levels mechanism (which I've described in one of my previous posts) to spawn the enemies more often.

On the other hand, the initial number of enemy pods present on a map is not that big - two, maybe three. And the player does not meet them instantly. But after they do (or if they use grenades) there will be more and more enemies appearing.

Of course I don't want the player to be flooded with a very large number of enemy characters as moving all of them would take too much time (remember that this is a turn-based game). Now, XCOM 2 did manage to work around the issue in its War of The Chosen expansion: they introduced these zombie-like creatures there (the Lost) which spawn in massive numbers. However, all of the zombies were being moved simultaneously.

I am not sure I want to follow the same route (especially because my game code is not prepared to handle such stuff as of now), so instead of spawning more and more enemies, their tier increases.

So initially the player can encounter melee rats and the ones with machine guns. Later on a heavy, armored version of the rats start appearing. I still need to add their sprites into the game, but here's a preview (created, as usual, by Kurt Prieto):

Anyways, I could go on writing about a new approach to death animations (I've reduced their number from 3 to 2, which allows to save time and money and is not really making that big of a difference for the gameplay...) but I have some other cool stuff to show to you.
I was playing around with lighting in Unity, and only now realized that I can actually rotate a point light so that it actually looks good on a 2D plane. I know, that's very dumb of me that I ddin't think about it previously... but now that I did figure it out, I spent some time adding new light types into the game.
Here are some nice gifs:

What's next?

Well, I am still fleshing out the demo. I will surely focus on incorporating all animations of the heavy rat into the game, and creating sounds for it.
I would also like to experiment with handling diagonal movement/shooting/death animations to make the graphics feel correct in all situations.

Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you'd like to receive more frequent updates about the development and a heads-up about release of the demo, follow me on Twitter at @bryquTheDev.
Also, do help me out reaching a bigger audience by telling about "This is The End" anyone who you think could be interested in this.

Take care!

Busy working on xcom-like, steampunk/vermintide pixel art strategy game called "Shardpunk".

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2019, 03:27:12 AM »

Before I present some new gifs, a note to all Unity developers: for the sake of performance, you must avoid creating GameObjects every frame - otherwise it will kill your framerate.

I know that I already met this issue when working on other performance tweaks but it turned out there were even more places in the code where I was not paying attention. Basically in every place where I was fading out objects (or manipulating their colors, or in general interpolating some values) I was creating a new instance of interpolation behaviour object. This included fading out parts of fog of war, character messages and so on.

The key was to make sure that no new GameObjects were created - a single one, created at the start of a scene is enough. And it does not tank the framerate.

The important part is that it is the garbage collection code that was causing the most pain. Creating lots of short-lived Game Object instances frequently simply is an anti-pattern I guess.

Anyways, let's focus on gifs. Kurt, as usual, did an amazing job with creating visuals for another enemy type - the heavy rat.

This fella spawns on the higher danger levels and is not easy to take down, due to larger number of hit points, and to some armor.

He is wielding a cannot that is basically shooting scrap parts, doing a significant amount of damage. To balance things out, it is a little bit slower than the other enemies.

Bear in mind that the combat (well, at least the demo mission I am working on) is not about killing all enemies, but rather gathering as much stuff as possible and getting out. Therefore the player is not obliged to handle the big rats - they can be outrun.

Obviously, large rats can also be killed. This one dies from a grenade explosion.

Also, I've added sound effect for this big guy, so my work on the heavy rat is complete.

What's next?

Now that the heavy rat is done I will experiment more with animations for diagonal movement. Parts of the code need to be rewritten to handle it.

Also, Kurt has started working on another - and last - character class: the soldier. This will be a player-controlled character. It is already in the game but is using the same assets as the rogue - I've just simply colored it black for now to distinguish it from the others:

Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you'd like to receive more frequent updates about the development and a heads-up about release of the demo, follow me on Twitter at @bryquTheDev.

Also, do help me out reaching a bigger audience! Share information about "This is The End" with anyone who you think could be interested in this.

Take care!

Loungers
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: June 20, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »

Hey! I absolutely love your art style and I looooooove x-com style games. I actually wish there was a more high fantasy setting x-com like game. Closest I got was D:OS2 lol. But yea your art style reminds me of like Risk of Rain/Deadbolt.

Anyway's, I'm a musician/sound designer, and have been kinda itching to get into the game OST field for a long time. If you ever want a musician or some sound design help I am here.

my stuff:
https://soundcloud.com/theloungersz

other contact info is in my soundcloud description. I have a lot of unfinished demos stored away I can give you through email as well.

best of luck! looking forward to it.

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2019, 11:09:42 PM »

Hey! I absolutely love your art style and I looooooove x-com style games. I actually wish there was a more high fantasy setting x-com like game. Closest I got was D:OS2 lol. But yea your art style reminds me of like Risk of Rain/Deadbolt.

Thanks for that Loungers! I am already working with a music composer, and I kinda manage creating the sounds myself though. Make sure to follow the game development though!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2019, 11:19:52 PM »

I can't believe that more than a year has already passed since I started to work on the game!

Today's gifs are all about the progress the game has made:

First jam entry ("1 Room Demon Slayer")

So all started when I decided to participate in that 1 room RPG jam. That was back in 2017, so even more than a year away. Anyways, that was the first time I tried out a grid-based, turn-based gameplay mechanics. I basically am using the same code for pathfinding and storing level data as I did back then.

Second jam entry ("Twin Demon Slayers")

In the next jam, 7DRL Challenge 2018, I started to expand the gameplay mechanics. The player was able to control a squad of two characters. I have also set up basics for the cover system. As you can see, the cover/hit points display haven't changed that much since then!

Starting to work with Kurt

After the second jam I decided that I will finally start chasing my dream of creating and releasing a real game. I decided that I will be consequently spending a part of my free time to work on the game. I also decided that I want have big rats in it, and it should have a steampunk vibe. At this time I started to work with Kurt, who began creating graphical assets for the game.

Adding more features, playing with lighting

As Kurt was finishing more and more assets (especially the level tiles/walls), the game started to look more pretty. Also, most of the AI code was ready and overall concept of the gameplay, character classes etc. was already in place. The above screenshot shows my initial approach to light sources: every character was its own source of light.
Also, the killed rat was already dropping some loot and a rough version of loot indicator can be seen.

Colorful rats

See the red rat? It's a placeholder for a heavy rat type. At that point only one rat model was available, and coloring them was my way of distinguishing each class (melee/ranged/heavy).

No more crossbows

Two major changes are present here: there's a new rat model (without the crossbow, which I've decided to remove from the game), and the light sources have changed. From that point in time, characters are not shining all by themselves.
Also, hit point indicators became smaller.

Let'em bounce off

This is a fairly new screenshot. In shows some new lighting approach (using rotated spot lights), and a death animation that does not involve the rat flying through an obstacle.

What's next?
Even though the game is already for more than a year in development, there's still plenty to do - and I still believe that a demo will be available in 2019. Right now I am focusing on creating tutorial messages, to make the players familiar with the gameplay concepts of "This is The End".

Thanks for reading!
As usual, if you'd like to receive more frequent updates about the development and a heads-up about release of the demo, follow me on Twitter at @bryquTheDev.

Also, do help me out reaching a bigger audience! Share information about "This is The End" with anyone who you think could be interested in this.

Take care!

rentheunclean
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2019, 03:18:26 PM »

Hey bryku!
Thanks for the updates, this game is looking pretty awesome!

Wanted to chime in about creating GameObjects in Unity... the problem is probably instantiation (and as you pointed out the resulting clean up and garbage collection that comes from destroy calls).
Instantiation and GC will always be expensive, so it is best to avoid them where possible.

Check out Object Pooling as a replacement for instantiation at arbitrary times without so much cost to your cycles.
bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2019, 05:28:05 AM »

Hey bryku!
Thanks for the updates, this game is looking pretty awesome!

Wanted to chime in about creating GameObjects in Unity... the problem is probably instantiation (and as you pointed out the resulting clean up and garbage collection that comes from destroy calls).
Instantiation and GC will always be expensive, so it is best to avoid them where possible.

Check out Object Pooling as a replacement for instantiation at arbitrary times without so much cost to your cycles.

Hi - thanks for the good words!

And yeah, I learned about instantiation the hard way. In most cases when dealing with it I didn't have to use object pooling, as using a single GameObject was enough. I did pre-initialized some object at start though. Anyway, it seems it's all sorted out now Smiley

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2019, 04:22:48 AM »

Creating your own game is great. Well, at least I feel like I'm having a blast doing it, even though it's a side project. The problem comes when you realise that your simply do not have enough time (and/or money, if you're outsourcing parts of the work) to create all that in-game stuff.

That's why you sometimes need to cut some things out of the game. Now, I am not talking only about removing in-game features (although this is sometimes also a good thing; I will surely write more about this in future blog posts), but about removing parts of visuals.

Character messages
So here's the thing: there's a feature in the game that allows player characters to randomly display some text, commenting on the current combat situation (when someone finds something, if someone is injured, etc. etc.). This is how I've been displaying such messages until now:

It looked nice and worked pretty well. However, there was one major downside. See, the message had a mugshot of the character displayed next to the text. Each character in the game will be randomly generated (well, from predefined assets), meaning that the mugshot would be different for every character.

Another important thing is that currently the mugshot being displayed above has wrong resolution - its pixels are too big and are not matching the rest of the UI. It means that a separate mugshot should be created for each possible character face preset. All of this only to make sure that a picture of currrently speaking character is displayed next to the text.

Alright, so now check out this alternate way of displaying messages:

Displaying the text right above character's head completely removed the need for character mugshot pictures. This reduces the workload in a significant way. And looks cool - or maybe even cooler - than the original approach.

That being said, there is one particular type of character messages that still needs to be displayed in their original location, and these are messages from the person who is currently piloting the airship:

(that's an old screenshot - you can see that the UI is outdated - but the idea for the character message is the same)

Currently I named her Leah, and she's still using that low-res mugshot. That might be the only character needing a portrait, assuming that the pilot of the ship will always be the same.

Hiding behind walls
OK, so check this out: until now each character was having three major types of animations, depending on type of the cover they were hidden behind (no cover/low cover/high cover):

A lot of animations was supposed to be present in all three types, including idle, being hit, dodging a hit, multiple death animations (falling backwards, falling to front), healing, etc. etc.

Now this is a lot of animations. Especially if - as I mentioned before - there will be different character visual presets for each class. And yeah, I know that pixel art is all about hand-crafting all these beautiful animations, but come on - one has to know where enough is enough.

Additionally, high cover animations had one major difference - the characters were moved to the edge of their tile, meaning that transitions to movement/shooting/pickup/etc. animations were not that smooth.

So I've experimented with simply replacing the high cover animations with the ones from low cover:

This made the life so much simpler (33% less animations needs to be taken care of). I have playtested the game with this change for a week now, and I am not missing the original high cover animations. The game still looks good.

What's next?
I am finishing work on combat tutorial messages system. Now, a holiday season has already kicked in - meaning that my children might require more attention from me - and I am not sure how this will influence my development speed. Time will tell.

Thanks for reading!

Take care!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2019, 05:10:58 AM »

One of the common mistakes being made by indie game developers (at least from my experience) is not explaining the game rules enough for the players.

As a lone developer spends a lot of time creating and tweaking the game they obviously know all about the way game works and what is its goal.

And sure, you can just put a readme file in the game folder and hope that the players will peek in there to see what the controls are, or how some mechanics work. After all it's an indie game you're creating, so it should be a little rough around the edges, right?

However, I believe that - if possible - a game should clearly communicate some of its rules. And the best way to see whether a game is understandable enough is to perform a playtesting session with someone who did not see the game before. In my case it would be worthy to find a person who didn't play new XCOM games as well (so that such person is not aware of how the actions/movement system works there).

Luckily my wife matches most of the requirements above, and I've already got a lot of feedback from observing the way she was playing the game Smiley

Based on these observations, these are the current things I've added:

Clear indication of Action Points (AP) cost

Actions work in different ways. They have different AP costs. Additionally, some of them end player's turn, some not. Initially I was communicating this to the player using colors, but I decided to use some extra space to actually display this information via text:

Tutorial messages

I've added these popup windows appearing during the game, explaining some core mechanics. For instance, the one below only gets displayed when first enemies appear:

Helper character messages

I am not a big fan of tutorial popups, so wherever possible I am using more immersion-friendly approach. Here's a character informing the player that this enemy type is armored:

Mission objectives

Yeah, It would be great for the user to actually know what the objectives of the mission are. Now, the demo will be about that supply raid mission which is about gathering as much stuff as possible. For the sake of the demo I made an assumption that the group needs some minimal amount of supplies to survive in the game world and I've introduced a win state to the demo mission - you will succeed if you gather some food, medicaments, and (optionally) a fusion core:

What's next?

My holiday break is closing in, but I should be able to put one extra devlog entry before it. I am planning to work on some in-game menus.

Thanks for reading!

Take care!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2019, 01:15:34 PM »

So due to other duties I wasn't able to post a devlog a day before my holidays - but now I am back and ready to present you with the latest updates.

Originally I was planning to work on some in-game settings menu. However, I decided to try out my trailer creation skills in Camtasia using short gameplay gifs and some music/sound effects at my disposal.

Here's a link to the final version of the very first teaser of the game:

Besides that, I did some playtesting to test the game's balance.

I believe that the most difficult enemy that can appear (the heavy rat, or rat-ogre - I'm not sure how to call it) should be even harder to take down. It already requires quite a few shots to be killed, but I am planning to experiment with increasing its HPs/armor even more.

Also, I made sure that the basic enemy type - the melee rat - can sometimes be a pain in the ass (by bumping up its critical hit chance).

All of this happened before my two-week holiday break. During the break - due to a very limited access to Internet and any digital devices - I was able to think more about the strategic part of the game (so the other one besides combat), and I took extensive notes.

I've also decided to include one extra enemy type in the demo. I believe the game lacks an enemy tier type between the regular machinegun rat and the heavy one; some kind of rat commander - with better accuracy and damage, but still relative easy to kill, compared to the heavy guy. As with other ideas, I will try this idea out before any new visuals are created.

What's next?

Kurt had made some awesome progress on the last player character class, the soldier. I am hoping to show parts of it next week.

Also, as I've decided that each character will have their own set of top/downside/diagonal animations for movement and attacks (currently it is only a single side animation), I will be able to make the demo map less horizontal (currently it is very wide) and still maintain good looking character visuals. This might have its own blog entry as well.

And for now grab some other gameplay gifs:

Thanks for reading!

Take care!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »

Until now, two player character classes had their visuals ready: the rogue (coming in two flavours) and the ranger. Now, thanks to Kurt's great work, the last character class has arrived: the soldier.

The idea for the class was that it should be a heavy/tank guy. Initially I thought of naming the class as "Mechanic", but having a mechanic guy in a battle suit did not feel quite right. So soldier it is.

Finally, whole squad can therefore be presented in its glory, without the need to use any placeholder graphics:

Note: the demo that I am working on will always have this squad composition (so two rogues, one ranger and mechanic). However, I aim to give the player control over squad composition in the final game.

Also, possibly another class might be added in the end. It's hard to say right now - I need to focus on finishing the demo, so it's not a good thing to get distracted with potential scope creep.

Additionally, I have some new shooting animations for characters ready. The characters are finally looking better when targeting enemies. I had to implement the mechanism for choosing the correct animation depending on the angle between the attacker and the target, and after some tweaks it started to behave quite nicely.

Still, the corpses are able to fall only to the sides. We'll see whether I'll be able to put more death animations in the demo.

Also, I've slightly fiddled with the UI, making the buttons less round. I am aware that game developers are often introducing these minor changes that would probably be unnoticed and unimportant for the players, but I just felt I had to try it out.

In the end, I cannot say whether the new version looks better Wink Anyways, I will stick with the new one.

What's next?
Well, I believe I will focus on setting up sounds for the soldier and adding in-game menus. There are four months left until the end of the year (so not very much time), and I will surely release the demo before 2019 ends. Right now I need to finish the coding part and focus more on audio and improving my own graphical skills.

Additionally, there's still a lot of other stuff to tackle. I believe I should have a Steam site, to allow people to wishlist the game. Also, the demo should have a screen navigating to my webpage, Steam page, etc. - just to make sure that the players (after they will become hooked) will have a clear way to subscribe to game progress notifications.

Man, this is gonna be hard. But I'll make it anyway.

Thanks for reading!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2019, 12:05:59 PM »

Ugh, this was a tough week and I didn't manage to spend a lot of time on the game. However, I do have some new stuff to show!

Some sounds for the soldier character class have been created. I still don't have all the animations ready, so I will get back to doing audio stuff after they're done.

Obviously this gif does not have any sound, but you can see that - thanks to the armor - melee rats have a hard time attacking the soldier.

Besides that, I worked on introducing a settings menu that is reachable in both main game menu and during gameplay. That required some extra coding, but here's the result:

There are just three sliders present: for the sound, music and brightness. I guess this is enough for now. Well, I believe I will add a 'skip tutorial messages' flag as well and will actually be persisting these settings data in an external file.

You can see that the UI for the settings is actually pretty simple. I am not a fan of complex UI, and I especially dislike popup windows. Therefore, I've also reworked the tutorial messages as well:

The old approach:

And the new one:

What's next?
Due to another small holiday break, I won't really have spare time to push with game development. I plan to finish the game settings feature and fix some bugs/usability issues, but that would have to wait for an extra week.

Thanks for reading!

Take care!

Ramos
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2019, 07:02:37 AM »

I like the soldier class and the menu icons visuals, I think this is one of the projects I will actually play

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2019, 02:07:47 AM »

I like the soldier class and the menu icons visuals, I think this is one of the projects I will actually play
Great to hear that Ramos Smiley Thanks!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2019, 02:11:52 AM »

Due to a minor holiday break I had to skip a devlog entry last week. But here I am, with some new stuff to tell about.

First of all, as in any decent game, the game settings are now being stored in an external file. Also, the settings now include the possibility to hide tutorial messages. This will be convenient for users doing more than one playthrough of the demo (and there surely will be a lot of them, right?).

I believe that this will conclude my work on the menus part. I still need some additional screens (like a steam page redirect screen or credits screen), but I am leaving these for later.

Luckily, I have taken care of another UI/UX issue that I had: the display of character traits. So as you might remember, each character can have some positive/negative traits assigned which influence their behaviour and possible actions.

My initial idea was to display a set of icons representing each trait. Such icon whould have a tooltip explaining the trait in detail. Here's how it looked like (note that there are no icons, just empty blue/red placeholder squares):

The problem with this approach was that each and every trait should have an icon. And the icons were not supposed to be very big (around 12x12 pixels at most, I guess). It would be tricky to create distinguishable small icons for every trait, especially as I am planning to have lots of them.

XCOM did have an icon for each trait - but then these icons had higher resolution, and were not always doing a good job at describing the trait visually anyway:

The above icon from XCOM has a crosshair, a flying bullet and a minus sign it it. These are really tiny.

I decided to drop the trait icons completely. Here's my current approach:

I only display the number of traits (positive and negative). Tooltips do the rest.

Icons aside, I also made some more playtesting and decided to slightly change the approach to the evac points mechanic. Evac points are places to which the player needs to guide their characters in order to finish the mission.

Ideally an evac point should not be a static entity on a map. The player should decide where it should be placed, and it would become active only after a few turns.

I didn't want to change the game features that much right now (I still have a lot of other stuff to take care of in order to release the demo this year), but I decided to give the player more choice: there are now two evac points present on a map. This allows the player to potentially change their strategy on the fly, as they are no longer bound to follow a specific route to the one and only extraction area.

And last but not least: I introduced a hard limit on the number of enemy characters that can spawn on a map. This will make sure that the game does not become stupidly difficult if the player is overusing explosives (which draw more vermin).

I mean the game will still be a huge challenge if you spam grenades all over the place, but it won't be unbeatable anymore. Plus having a crazy number of enemies in a turn-based game wastes player's time, as they need to wait for all the moves to happen. Man, still I remember these abnormal waiting times for the AI in Total War: Warhammer II: Mortal Empires campaign...

What's next?

I am very excited that I will be working more on the soldier class, especially on adding sounds and tweaking his special skills.

Thanks for reading!

Also, do help me out reaching a bigger audience! Share information about the game with anyone who you think could be interested in this.

Take care!

bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 30, 2019, 12:36:09 PM »

Howdy!

Another week has passed, and another small piece of progress has been made on the game.

I spent some time on adding more animations for the soldier class to the game and on creating sounds for them. I'm actually very glad that I'm almost done with dealing with sounds - it can be a frustrating process, especially when you're unable to find a matching sound...

Anyways, the soldier class looks awesome!

Other than that, I am focusing on finishing any programming work that is left in the game so that I can focus on the visuals. So I have that main list of stuff that still needs to be done (like all the menus, credits screen, steam page etc.) and a second list, holding some ideas on gameplay tweaks. I focused on the latter this week, adding some minor gameplay adjustments.

One of such changes is the way other characters react on a shot: they are now ducking when an ally performs an attack, which looks nice, even if it's barely noticeable:

Additionally, I've added some more character texts that are being displayed in different situations (e.g. when a character panics):

To make the demo more fun, I've removed some very negative character quirks (like "very hungry", which was giving a -20% penalty to aim) that were causing too much frustration. I mean the game should be challenging and somehow unpredictable but it should not be stupidly difficult, right?

Oh, and I also reduced the required animations count (again!) by simplifying the way in which the healing animation is being displayed. Basically each character can either heal themselves or any other person standing next to them. The "heal self" animation is quite cheap, as it only comes in one flavor. However, the "heal someone standing next to you" animation would have to have a lot of directional variants (aiming up/down/to the sides).

So I simply dropped the "heal other" animation. When a character heals another person, that other person's "heal self" animation is played. I know that it is not perfect as one could expect that it is the character who is active would be doing the healing, but hey - I am on a small budget here and deal with very limited spare time.

What's next?

Next week will be all about adding all the missing screens/menus to the game so that it looks complete.

Also, I will be investigating on how to create a game Steam page, and if it is actually possible to upload a demo on Steam. It might be that the demo does not have to be hosted on the Steam itself, but I surely want a Steam page to exist. I heard that giving the players the possibility to wishlist a game is a good thing Wink

Also, the game name will change Smiley - but I will write more about it later.

Thanks for reading!

Also, do help me out reaching a bigger audience! Share information about the game with anyone who you think could be interested in this.

Take care!

DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 30, 2019, 08:07:46 PM »

Dang this is looking great!

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
bryku
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2019, 10:49:57 PM »

Dang this is looking great!

Thanks! Such feedback gives me fuel to move on with the development!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic