Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411502 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 03:39:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralIlluminati in Games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Illuminati in Games  (Read 1963 times)
flatingo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 16, 2018, 08:23:12 AM »

Do You Believe That Somebody Rules This World?

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 11:34:12 AM »

the world is rudderless

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 12:29:27 PM »

it would be so bad ass to have a "great men" conception of the world when confronted with the endless carousel of subhuman jackasses that run shit
ViktorTheBoar
Level 3

Hello :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 08:11:10 AM »

I like the Illuminati card game. A lot of fun. I even bought the y2k expansion.

haanuman
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 09:28:37 PM »

Nah I'll pass just like other things that people believe in, in the end it's just like any other useless opinion.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 09:33:41 AM »

Show me evidence that people follow rules, otherwise the ruler is a puppet.
TacoBell_Lord
Level 2

Burrito Connoisseur

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 07:30:55 PM »

The Secret World MMOG is pretty good for the tin foil hat jockeys. Good paranoia. The gameplay is a big meh (Skill Tree is iight) but the Lore is fckin great.

RPG Gamer/Burrito Addict

Explore the Cosmos. Working on Project 88x doods.
Gustie
Level 0

Wolf

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 05:18:51 AM »

Everything in the world is possible through the pyramid principle that which is symbolized by the eye of Horus.

If you want to get on the second layer of the pyramid, you have to influence someone at the bottom. You cannot influence anyone without them believing that you have substance to represent them.

So every system is built layer by layer toward the top. And someone has to be on the top, as without someone in a leading position we wouldn't know where to go. We all have a choice to be that person higher than anyone else, but people in general are lazy to think out of the box.

Yes, there are someone behind the scenes, as there are frontman to an every group. Just keep in mind that without the power of the people, no one would be able to raise at the top. We would just be a mass of 7 billion independent leaders..  So in order to progress, we have to give power to someone who knows how to progress, and leave the bottom to the ones who are just fine with the simple work Smiley
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 05:24:34 AM »

lol

beetleking22
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 09:31:46 PM »

Lol I remember when I was young I believed in conspiracy theories and Illuminati. Now they are nothing but comedy for me. Maybe Im now part of the Illuminati? Who knows?
dany69burton
Level 0

Do you want a disease?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 01:10:14 PM »

there is no need for a particular group to be corrupting society as society naturally degrades over time until it is no more. I suppose there are some groups who might be speeding it up like free masons also but it really makes very little difference unless they are trying to fuck with you individually which seems unlikely.
I met a free mason a few weeks ago, he looked like the singer of the band good charlotte complete with gay tattoos and hat and ripped jeans that looked quite expensive. He was friendly but I did not think very highly of him at all. despite being quite gay, this person was obviously not evil and I highly doubt many of these fuckers are, they just have their minds caught up in a lot of bullshit.

░░
███░░
░░░░░
░░███
░░░░░
Trenos
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 01:30:23 PM »

Hey there are two sides to everything i believe, as much as there are good guys out there under the masonry or illuminati or whatever, there are bad guys, and bad guys give the name for that group usually.

I think that freemasons are mostly the guys that have a hobby, it's just not some craft or fishing club, but they enjoy talking and playing with the symbols and philosophies and the common guy would be bored to even get into that really.  That's my opinion though Smiley
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 03:46:45 PM »

the "illuminati are all lizards in suits" joke is incredibly insensitive and, imo, pretty racist. there is first of all nothing intrinsically wrong with being reptilian, and far from every illuminati is reptilian or even identify with reptilian culture.

Lostlemon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 05:41:35 AM »

Boy, what is this going to be the conspiracy thread? Lol. It's all good, I don't believe we went to the moon. I was just a bit surprised when I watched that video.
Roughntuff
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2018, 07:53:38 PM »

Paranoid much? Hah. I do believe there are elites that control our society, and at the end of the day they have the last say on what big moves happen all around the world. The president doesn't even have any real power, he's just the face of it all.
flatingo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2018, 02:56:18 AM »

> Boy, what is this going to be the conspiracy thread? Lol. It's all good, I don't believe we went to the moon. I was just a bit surprised when I watched that video.

Why?

Dre Reid
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 11:36:04 AM »

I hope some dev creates a mystery horror adventure based on some lunatic secret society.
absolute8
Level 5

WTF, some aggressive nerd... (•̀ω•́)و ̑̑

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 11:57:42 AM »

I hope some dev creates a mystery horror adventure based on some lunatic secret society.

Hmmmmm...

Beyond
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2019, 06:56:02 PM »

Yes

- You're a short one, but there's a strong look to you
Sleeping Daemon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2019, 06:40:21 AM »

I didn't watch the vid but I do remember seeing the Illuminati in Deus Ex games.

There are forces out there unimaginable that are controlling humanity. I doubt it's the Illuminati though.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic