Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 12:20:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralPainfully, out the nose, a swan, no, a rabbit
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Painfully, out the nose, a swan, no, a rabbit  (Read 1155 times)
Pfotegeist
« on: June 28, 2018, 07:59:47 PM »

Eyal Lichtmann “Rabbits are a silent animal. During this death, they were screaming at the top of their lungs,” he said. “My staff was in tears watching these animals dying.”
http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/deadly-rabbit-virus-reaches-animal-shelter-in-richmond

Canada did not appear to be intentionally party to this genocidal virus. It is an accident this time, again? Because South Korea released it back in 1990s and Australian government recently decided genocide was ok, and not a fucking word about how the rabbits scream like thousands of needles pierce their skin as their insides are turned out, and then, maybe they die within an hour.

Title: Black Swan are Science Fiction reference.  The fact they appear in Australia first, is just a coincidence.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2018, 08:25:54 AM »

For those of you who lack imagination. Each real world killer viral attack is a simulation, it comes with a price tag, it exposes the backwash and retaliation risks. It shows how effective a war can be waged, the rate of member immunity, the risk of infecting nontargetted members, the expense, the speed it spread. 

The excuses are incredibly short

Farmers want money
Biodiversity

reality
Australia's flora was screwed up by humans.
Farmers compete with local flora and fauna as much as they'll compete with bunnies.

Artificial spread of disease and the human released K5 is considered a crime, if the political gamer wasn't in mental regression from gluten they would have recognized.

Next thing you know, it's too expensive to just give humans a cure for cancer. Too expensive.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2018, 08:53:04 AM »

old men
are the future
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 09:22:18 AM »

you seem to have some kind of rabbit complex
Pfotegeist
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 06:59:12 PM »

old men... sure. Holy men.

Bunnies aren't the only pets likely to get hit.
Dogs and cats are just as vulnerable to this level of atrocity. feral adj. -  in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication.

Let's just review humanity's track record.

Dogs are basically self-neutered to servitude.  Their wolf ancestors get raided and pillaged. Dogs are livestock in Korea.
Cats have been tortured and ridiculed in satanic French festivals. Cats are thought to almost always be feral by nature, there are no wolfcats, although there are many other types of felines.
European Rabbits though, they are bred like dogs. Mistreat them and they'll pretty much kill themselves. Re-release into the wild and hyper self reliant mutations occur, and so a century later humans are like "we're holier than that".

Someone thinks killing animals (torturing them) is good, like a sociopath testing if they can get away with anything.  They will just keep doing it, because the human brain is always and forever survival of the holy.  Pretty soon other holy individuals will fight. The question is: On what side?
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 12:50:37 AM »

no, its six month
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2018, 03:04:51 AM »

rabbits are not pets and gluten is a good protein unless you got specific medical issues

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Pfotegeist
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2018, 06:52:56 AM »

the gluten thing...  avoiding it is pretty easy once you identify products you can taste. potato chips, oat/rice products, corn. With some caveats I know of.

potatoes
poison from potato, green parts of the potato. Has killed entire cities during food shortage.  Can kill from enclosed exposure.

corn
requires Nixtamalization to allow nutrient digestion, or it's pretty much corn syrup.

rice/oat
not a significant source of nutrients

Really wheat's not too dangerous by comparison.

wheat
available as an additive everywhere
overeating increases risk of leaky gut which leads to diseases found in elderly. Debate involves genetic pseudoscience. Solution, 5 days will give your stomach a chance to heal.  Not a significant source of nutrients.

Personal experience with 'elderly' disease I always thought I could improve my memory with practice.  I'm pretty sure my physical and mental development were hand in hand and around the same time I was exercising like a pro athlete eating super healthy vegetable juice and greens and eating pasta every day. I was getting really sick, and the habits carried on until I knew I couldn't eat something, because my stomach was churning.  But really I wouldn't have guessed wheat, my mentality was reduced to the point I felt dependent on this routine, I even took on a bad posture because eventually I had to keep muscles in a controlled stated of relaxation or else they'd feel sore. Well, by that point I had accepted that I had a long term learning disability, but it didn't really start anywhere in my life, it just kind of existed.  Also my muscle development was retarded about the same time.

The pseudoscience says if you have "certain genes" this will never happen ^ but I'm thinking, maybe 70% of Americans don't have "certain genes." Or the pseudoscience is bullshit, because it all depends on the rate your stomach lining recovers, and how frequently and quantity you eat wheat.
Pfotegeist
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 06:56:02 AM »

Wow. I've been critiqued by Superb Joe.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2018, 09:33:02 AM »

pretty intense lane swerving going on here
Pfotegeist
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 05:32:25 AM »

Estimated over 100 million dead in Australia in 2 years.*

The media is always rigorous with accurate factual information sources that meet its entertainment virtues.

*in 1920 Australians tried to claim there were 2 billion rabbits, but but 2014 there were more like 200 million rabbits, either indicating they died out from outgrowing, or the whole claim was edgy 1920s reporters. https://www.thoughtco.com/feral-rabbits-in-australia-1434350

So in response to the claim there were 2 billion rabbits. Prove it.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 10:04:38 AM »

what about other ecologically devastating invasive species in australia like those fucking toads. are they ok

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 11:08:34 AM »

the most devastating invasive species is a rat called human
Pfotegeist
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 11:28:18 AM »

Well I mean... there's a reason they attacked bunnies.

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics." And memes.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 11:31:07 AM »

the most devastating invasive species is a rat called human
I was gonna add a cheeky "inb4" sort of reservation for exactly this comment but after much deliberation decided against it

Pfotegeist
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 04:51:05 AM »

human capitalism strikes.

NO BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS ALLOWED: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_parties_to_the_Biological_Weapons_Convention
(rationalization: oh but it's not war)

Russia smart https://www.rt.com/business/432375-russia-south-africa-farmers/
Food's good.

S. Africa soon to starve.
Land ownership is crucial to the debate in South Africa. White commercial farmers control 73% of the arable land yet whites make up only 8.9% of the population.
https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/opinion/white-farmers-seem-to-be-an-australian-issue-not-a-south-african-one-14630948

Are there enough black Africans who know how to run a farm? (no)
Are there 15000 people with a farming lifestyle that can immediately replace the displaced immigrants? (no)  That's probably why Russia's making bank.

Australia did that thing where you reach out to save someone drowning and then decide not to.  I'm not sure what that's called.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/03/world/australia/south-africa-white-farmers.html
I'm pretty sure Australia's motivation was its lack of empathy and desire for money. Fewer farmers means less competition after all.

In other news: A zombie rabbit plague has started in Canada.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:16:35 AM by Pfotegeist » Logged
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 03:06:00 AM »

lol i saw RT link, now he is done
haanuman
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2018, 10:54:16 PM »

This was a shocking read  Shocked