Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:45:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLF 2D Sprite & Level Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LF 2D Sprite & Level Artist  (Read 1050 times)
FGG
Level 0

Programmer

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2018, 04:48:58 PM »

Looking for two types of artists for some short work. Working on a demo for a wrestling rpg game and if things go well market wise, will be making it into a full production. Looking for a 2D sprite artist who is good at characters and one who is good at level art.

The style I'm looking to go for is a top-down jrpg style between NES and SNES era. Not too small in resolution, but not too big where it can start asking for two many details. Simple colored. To give more specific example, something like Dragon Quest 3, but much less detailed. Our inspiration is 80s/ 90s anime. If you think you can pull this off, I will like to see a sample of what style you would use for this project sent to the following email. You use our website if you wish to use a subject we already illustrated (as you can see, we are attempting to go for a cheaper style as at the moment, what you will see on the site is out of our cost range for the current being; if our demo gains enough people and funding, we will upgrade the art style to something more lucrative): [Link Here]

Specifics for Character Sprite Artist:
  • In addition, please give a quote of how much it will cost to do your style assuming sprites that range from 100 to 200. Animation sprites are included in that, but will be going for low frame rate style animations.

Level Artist:
  • Shoot for a style with a simple shading and detail style. Not exactly at NES level, but with a little oomph. Assume you're making a game on a supped up NES. Your sample can be either the wrestling ring with a few elements, backstage, or a common street.
  • As for quote, quote for about 2-3 tilesets.

Bonus:

If any of you can do UI work as well, that will be further something to entice me. Optional, you can give a sample of how a GUI or battle system would look from you.

Due to the amount of entries I usually get, I will not be able to get back to everyone, but do know that I value your business.

Email: contact [at] fingergungames [dot] com
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:55:18 PM by Cdore » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic