Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:58:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)2050_ Concept Art so far.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2050_ Concept Art so far.  (Read 835 times)
RapidlyPrototyping
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2018, 11:08:07 PM »

Not much cause I consider concept art a luxury, mostly going straight to 3d models where possible, but this what I got to work with for now. I've got models and gameplay down the pipeline in progress, but I need to do flesh out the world a bit to get inspiration to model so its a bit cyclical.

Anyway, the game project is an open world sandbox set in the future with a simulated world and general focus on simulation (i.e. vehicle physics, economic stuff, etc.). It's pretty crazy but nobody else is going to make it, I'd love to just sit back and do nothing and not have to develop this, but then I will never get to play it. I donno waht R* is up to but they value multiplayer which by nature forces a certain structure over their design that I do not think they will deviate from anymore.

Best place to keep up with the project will be here if you are interested, or on https://www.patreon.com/2050_, you never have to pledge tho, updates always free. It's got a fair layout for presenting all progress over time.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic