Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:22:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperTechnical (Moderator: ThemsAllTook)Develop drop down lists
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Develop drop down lists  (Read 543 times)
davejones
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2018, 07:54:55 AM »

I am  developing a 2D UI in unity. I have developed a scroll-able list of buttons in which the buttons are intractable. What I am trying to achieve is to have a sub list of items for each button of the scroll able list. In essence, have buttons in the scroll able list that toggle a sub-list to being visible/hidden.

Upon clicking a button the sub-list should appear vertically below the button that was pressed. When the sub list appears the buttons below the sub list should move negative in the vertical axis so that the sub list doesn't get covered/overlayed by the other buttons that make up the scroll able list. I have broken down what I am trying to achieve below.

- Developing a 2D UI that has a scroll able list of buttons

- Each button toggles a sub list visible/hiddenn that drops down below the button pressed

- Upon the list dropping down the buttons below the sub list should move negatively in the vertical axis so that the sub list items are not covered/overlayed by the buttons below the one clicked/pressed.

I have attached 2 images links that show part of what I have done so far. If you have any questions do please let me know.
https://ibb.co/hFwtG8
https://ibb.co/ffXTio
MSThalamus
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 08:38:26 AM »

Hey davejones. Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Are you telling people you've developed this, asking for help on how to develop it, or asking if someone can develop it for you? Smiley

thanks!
davejones
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 02:59:49 AM »

Hey davejones. Sorry, but I'm a little confused. Are you telling people you've developed this, asking for help on how to develop it, or asking if someone can develop it for you? Smiley

thanks!
I am asking for advice on how the sub lists could be developed.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic