Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:51:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsMusic Producer Looking to Collaborate with Composers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music Producer Looking to Collaborate with Composers  (Read 465 times)
NokaNoka
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2018, 04:32:33 PM »

Hey Everyone!

I am music producer and mostly remix songs in hip hop and EDM/Trap. I love video game music, especially retro and orchestral music, usually in minor scales. Love strings, piano, and vocals in terms of instrumentation. I am open to anything, however - there is much creativity in the world.

To explain specifically what I am looking for:
- I would like to sample your compositions, with your permission
- I would like to post these on social media
- If you are open to it, I would like to have the opportunity to license the resulting work for a fee to potential music users, and split this fee with you (preferably 50/50), with a 50/50 split on the publishing rights.
- Licensing customers range from music artists to video content and video game devs.
- Lastly, I would like permission to post to Spotify, Apple Music, etc. and split the royalties with you.

To Game Devs:
- If you are looking to help your game reach a new audience, I love to remix songs for OSTs, which helps get exposure for the original game. I would leave a link to your game to help people discover it.

I am extremely interested in these projects and aim to be prolific, but I can't compose and produce, mix, master, and promote at the rate I would like to without collaborating. Also, all musicians have unique fingerprint and combining styles can create some truly amazing works.

All in all, I want all involved to benefit from the creation, and have fun in the process. There is a growing community for these types of music, and I think is would be a great collaborative effort to take part in.

If interested, please drop a link to your work and the best way to contact you.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!
Barmizzle
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 03:32:32 PM »

Hey, sure I'd be interested to know more.  Hit me up - BarmeyUng.com ~ [email protected]
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic