Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:57:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallMansion of White - A First-person puzzle game [pc]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mansion of White - A First-person puzzle game [pc]  (Read 345 times)
thisMoF
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2018, 06:48:30 AM »

The game is in it ealry development stage, and I would be appreciated if you check out our indiegogo page and support us in making this game: https://igg.me/at/ki7-0ElqlkQ

You just a normal everyday guy with a normal everyday life while you are on your way to work a giant black hole appear and suck you and everything around you in.

while being suck in you felt nothing, no pain, no fear, just emptiness, and all you can see is darkness, and then you pass out.

After waking up, you start to regain consciousness you see yourself inside what seems like an all-white mansion.

"am I dead? Where am I?" you wonder to yourself, but you know asking won't bring any answers, You begin to get up and ready to find the answer for yourself.

Gameplay:
After waking up, you suddenly manifest a set of abilities :

Have you ever want to fly or levitate? Well you don't have any of that but you do have same thing close to it, you gain The power gravity rotation:

With this ability, you can fall to the right or fall to left or fall upward to the sky, but never fall forward or backward cause that going too far. While you are using this ability other objects around you will also be affected and fall with you, but things in this mysterious mansion seem to be glued to the floor and can only be effected only with The power of shattering:

The power of shattering with it you can shatter almost every object that you can point your finger to, turning them into little bits of their former self, but doing so make a huge aftermath mess with bits flying everywhere and as a gentleman that you are, don't want to leave the owner with your mess, luckily you also gain The power of restoration:

which restore every shatter pieces to their original place and restore them back to the item before you break it.

The Mansion

"What is this place? How did I get here? who made it? and where is the bathroom? " are questions that you may ask yourself,and well who knows, but you might find an answer to one of those question by looking around the place, beware as you wondering around you find this place is filled with room that has weird layout and items that have weird functions that combine well with the set of your power like this kind of thing:

with the passing of each room, you will learn more about the history of this strange place and its owner, as well as theory on the mysterious black hole that put you here, and more importantly the key to escape this mansion.

The goal of each room:

To go forward, you will need to combine your core abilities which are gravity rotation, shatter and restoration with the mechanics of the room to reach to the exit door and move on to the next level.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic