Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1369406 Posts in 64341 Topics- by 56354 Members - Latest Member: LincRead

November 18, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)POST YOUR VFX HERE !!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: POST YOUR VFX HERE !!!  (Read 298 times)
Yorozuya_Joe_Kun
Level 0

VFX Artist ~huehuehuehue

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2018, 08:51:13 PM »

Hello guys!, I'm kind of new to this forum and I don't know if there are a lot of VFX Artist here that shares there work  Who, Me? , and maybe most of them are on the other forums  Giggle.

But I just wanna start this topic because I want people especially those VFX Artists to share their progress and if possible some breakdowns through GIF/PICTURES/VIDEOS. I also want other developers to see how VFX works and help fellow VFX artist especially the beginners to learn more about VFX.
With this topic I expect that we can get good criticism/positive feedback with people. Shrug Shrug Grin Grin

IMPORTANT NOTES
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ScreenToGIF if you want to create gifs and if you want to publish it you can always go to GIPHY just upload it there. Smiley

If you have some recommendations and advise feel free to post it here !  Grin Grin

« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:56:01 PM by Yorozuya_Joe_Kun » Logged

Yorozuya_Joe_Kun
Level 0

VFX Artist ~huehuehuehue

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:57:02 PM »

Here is the current VFX of one of our main characters of the game I'm working on right, It's some sort of fly and dive down explosion effect, tell me what do you think of it? ( It's not final, I'm planning to polish it more if ever I get some good feedback. )  Grin Grin

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic