Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:09:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsExoplanetoid - a Tiny Universe Exploration RPG thing
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Exoplanetoid - a Tiny Universe Exploration RPG thing  (Read 7036 times)
AgentAvis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 11:29:57 AM »

Haven't had much time to work in the last week or two, and the time i had i focused on bug fixing. But finally, today I have something new to show!

The beginnings of the galaxy screen.
Soon, each star will have a fully explorable and re-visitable system of planets.
Later on i want different galaxy types (milky way esk spiral), but for now the blob type is going to have to do.

AgentAvis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 11:17:39 PM »

I polished up the galaxy screen a bit, changed the way a few things work.
Galaxies can have different background colors now.

I've made a display window for info on stars,

I want there to be a "travel to" button in that window eventually. Speaking of which, I've started work on a space ship travel system in the galaxy screen.

AgentAvis
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2018, 08:07:24 PM »

Hey everyone! I've finally have the chance to buckle down and get some stuff done lately.

First off, constellations and nebulas are in!

Secondly, I've been putting a ton of work into getting the game's saving and loading systems done. They are a big deal because I can't really work on the core gameplay loop without them. Unfortunately I can't really show all those hours of work off, (unless you like looking at save files?) but i can show off some of the fancy load game screen ui!

And that's all i have to show for now.  Grin Hand Thumbs Up Right

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic