Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:49:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogs01 Dev Blog - Own The Record
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 01 Dev Blog - Own The Record  (Read 354 times)
hazierstudio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »

Hi, this game is still in its very early stages of development, but I want to introduce it to you.

Game description;

Own the Record - You own an arcade store in which people come, play and set records on arcades. Your job is to not let people beat your records on arcades until the night comes. That's the time when devil spawns and will decide, which of your arcades are going to hell. He will pick the arcades according to the highscore. If you couldn't beat your customer record in one day, that arcade will be taken away.

About us;

We’re a small game development studio, working on multiple projects. We have passion for creating games and we hope to live long in video game industry.

(On this project I work alone, so blogs are made by one developer)

I would love to show here some screenshots, but for some reason they are not showing.
I put imgur link between '[img]', but it doesn't work, so here's the link;

https://imgur.com/a/rXn5U0R

For now I have made 15 models of AI bots with blender, which will be your customers coming to play your arcades.
Right now fixing major issues, and trying to get audience for the game.

We have a website, where you can find more screenshots, dev blogs, steam links and our other projects.
https://hazierstudio.com

(btw if you could tell me how to import here image, i would appreciate it)
For now peace!

goob256
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »

Hello. The game sounds kind of interesting actually. I'm curious how it will work.

To insert images you need to copy the link to the actual image, not a website for example right click an image and click "Copy link location" then insert it between [img] tags.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic