Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 09:27:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRetrogame project!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Retrogame project!  (Read 572 times)
albinthedev16
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2018, 08:55:48 AM »

Leave a comment on what you think of the game so far!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:22:10 PM by albinthedev16 » Logged
albinthedev16
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 02:59:57 AM »

I re read my devlog and found it was lacking severly in content, so i will do all my devlogs here from now on. Smiley

Here is a more detailed description of my game project:

!----Features----!

*combat system, you can swing your sword in all four directions and in the future i will add magic abilities and a "energy" system.

Screenshots of the combat system:

https://imgur.com/a/eECFBrj

*working enemies that follow you and attack you when you get too close, right now there is a slime and a wasp that looks horrible.

Screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/8iJwWTD

*a dialogue system where you can talk to npc´s, im still working on the quest part of that dialogue system.

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/ofUpjHl

*Healthbar, health potions and a gold system that will be used for buying stuff like health potions or other things.

!-----Features that are yet to come-----!

*An actual story, i haven´t really thought of the story yet but i have some story ideas that i might upload in another devlog later.

*The main map, its going to consist of 5 islands with 4 of them having minibosses that you have to defeat to move on to the nex island, the public test version that will be downloadable rather soon will have a small island for you guys to explore.

*These islands will have small dungeons that you will be able to explore and get your hands on the treasures down there.

*Of course there is more enemies to come! If you want you can always drop a comment with an idea for the game and i´ll take it into consideration. Smiley

That is about it for now!
I´ll keep uploading devlogs here from now on and keep you guys updated on the game!

Leave a comment and tell me what you think!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:13:53 PM by albinthedev16 » Logged
albinthedev16
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 04:12:19 PM »

This is just a small update showing the quest system i´ve done.

the quest system:

you can talk to a guard and he asks you if you can fetch him his lost apples(this is just a test quest).

You have a taskbar at the bottom showing your current quest(you will be able to have 1 quest active at the time)

When you´ve fetched his apples he gives you a reward.

Screenshots of the system (sorry for the bluriness, had to be scaled down):

Again, its not a big update but that is all i had time to do during the last 2 days Smiley
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 05:36:04 PM by albinthedev16 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic