Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 12:31:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioWe built an AI music system that generates adaptive music in realtime
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We built an AI music system that generates adaptive music in realtime  (Read 1449 times)
musikalkemist
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 09, 2018, 10:17:07 AM »

Over the last 1.5yrs, I've worked with my colleagues on Melodrive, an AI music engine that enables devs potentially with no musical skills to easily create highly adaptive music. The music engine uses AI to generate music from scratch, in realtime. The music smoothly transitions between different emotional states. We're planning on releasing the engine for free to indies. This means that indies can quickly get a soundtrack, which is more dynamic than anything that exists today on the market - composers included!

We’ve just released four Melodrive tech demos. These showcase Melodrive's AI music potential across a range of experiences from VR to music branding. You can download the demos directly from our website here: http://melodrive.com You can also sign up to become an alpha tester.

Hope this may be of interest to you!
Roughntuff
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 07:40:32 PM »

Hey that's a pretty cool concept. I've never heard of anything like this before. I think the waye AI is improving, that it's going to bring some pretty cool innovation to gaming and software development as a whole. I'll definitely give this a try, thanks for sharing.
Deckhead
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 04:03:33 PM »

Over the last 1.5yrs, I've worked with my colleagues on Melodrive, an AI music engine that enables devs potentially with no musical skills to easily create highly adaptive music. The music engine uses AI to generate music from scratch, in realtime. The music smoothly transitions between different emotional states. We're planning on releasing the engine for free to indies. This means that indies can quickly get a soundtrack, which is more dynamic than anything that exists today on the market - composers included!

We’ve just released four Melodrive tech demos. These showcase Melodrive's AI music potential across a range of experiences from VR to music branding. You can download the demos directly from our website here: http://melodrive.com You can also sign up to become an alpha tester.

Hope this may be of interest to you!

What exactly is the Artificial Intelligence doing? Or do you just mean "random"?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic