Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1387123 Posts in 66517 Topics- by 59070 Members - Latest Member: Xin Music

January 20, 2021, 10:46:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsOmen of Duality - Super Hydlide/Ys/Zelda inspired
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: Omen of Duality - Super Hydlide/Ys/Zelda inspired  (Read 11260 times)
SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2021, 12:40:40 AM »

Just passing by to say I really love the graphic style of your games. They have some uncommon aestheticism, wonderful color palette and some dream-like feeling I find most pleasing to look at. Almost mesmerizing.
Well, thank you these screenshots, best of luck with your game Smiley

Thank you!

Finding a bit more time to test some stuff again. Trying some alternate palettes from the rocky moss cave on the old garden mockup to see if I'd want to connect the areas directly. I'm eager to see if I can connect low contrast areas with the higher contrast ones during gameplay.

I'm planning on expanding the mossy cave area like I did with the dirt area next.

PapaCuerpo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2021, 04:48:56 AM »

Damn everything looks so good! You're doing all this by yourself?? Very impressive
andyfromiowa
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2021, 10:45:54 AM »

Looks fantastic! I love the color palettes. You've managed to design something that's classic, yet fresh at the same time.

SolS
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2021, 07:22:12 AM »

Thank you both very much! It's just been me.

I spent some time trying to expand on the mossy cave but it didn't come out the way I wanted so I moved on to other stuff for now.

Did some tests of how the inside of the white elephant tower could look.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic