Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:43:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-share/Paid][Wanted] Artist/designer for almost finished 2D space action RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share/Paid][Wanted] Artist/designer for almost finished 2D space action RPG  (Read 471 times)
Tovy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »

Hello,

I'm looking for some experienced artist and designer to help me finish my 2D action space RPG. I need to add more ships, space bases, improve intro etc.

The game is almost finished, so it could be released soon. I prefer to find somebody with a similar art style, but it's possible to redraw everything to a new style. I lost my main artist due to his family problems (new child ruined all of his time Smiley

I can hire a freelancer for a fixed price, but I would like to find some fellow artist-gamer (working for a concerted revenue share or some combined conditions) for a closer cooperation on the game (and a cooperation on other projects in the future) with a good design skill who is able to come with gameplay ideas and unify the design of the game. I have worked as an indie developer for more than 20 years Smiley

Please look at pictures of the game. You can check some older gameplay video at

Feel free to contact me (here, Skype tovy_pt or tovarys(A)rakeingrass.com ), if you have some question or just want to talk.

Thanks,
  Pavel T..

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic