Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 05:05:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a 2D artist to collaborate on an Exploration based game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a 2D artist to collaborate on an Exploration based game  (Read 439 times)
CraterHater
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2018, 03:09:47 AM »

Hey!

We have recently started developing a game and we are looking for a sprite artist to join us. Here's a short description about the game (A longer description is available upon contacting):

This game will be a 2D top down, start of the 19th century, exploration based game in which the player character has to manage all aspects of a trip to unknown regions from gathering supplies to recruiting crew members. The player has to overcome problems before and during the trip in order to succeed and set up outposts on distant lands. After every trip the player gains in reputation which allows him to get better crew members and more advantages. The goal of the game is to explore the entire fictional world and become the greatest explorer of them all.

What kind of artist am I looking for?
Someone who is able to draw simple sprites but not Pixel Art. I need someone who understands the importance of a cohesive art style and who is able to give the game a unique feel.

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/DtXbj9E or CraterHater#2316
I can show my previous work if you ask for it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 04:05:32 AM by CraterHater » Logged

Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic