Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 03:27:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Seeking tile artist for anime-style 2D platformer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Seeking tile artist for anime-style 2D platformer!  (Read 578 times)
_eternal
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 19, 2018, 01:49:29 PM »

Hi there!

I'm working on a game called Monospaced Lovers, and I'm looking to hire a tile/environment artist.

We already have an illustrator working on the full body character sprites, as you can see on the game's page. The animated sprites aren't in the demo yet, but here's what we have for the main character's idle animation: https://my.mixtape.moe/zqolwf.mp4

The style of the tiles should fit the character sprites: hand-drawn anime style with relatively flat colors, and not as bright/poppy as mobile game-style vector art. Hollow Knight is a great example in terms of style, but with far fewer assets. In addition, we will need certain non-scale objects like houses, trees, etc. The project is very indie, so don't expect a full-time commitment — a few hours per week over the next 6-ish months should be enough to produce the necessary artwork.

This role would be paid per asset or hourly (not rev share). You'll keep portfolio rights and you'll be credited in the game. If you're interested, or if you'd like more details, please comment here and/or send an email to admin at scarletstring dot moe. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:31:44 AM by _eternal » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic