Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:38:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPro Music Composer - theme's, epic orchestra, electronic, 8bit, trailers
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pro Music Composer - theme's, epic orchestra, electronic, 8bit, trailers  (Read 326 times)
Dragwa
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2018, 04:14:51 AM »

My name is Mateusz Dragwa, I have 13 years of experience in game development, graphics and music. I possess deep knowledge of these varied fields mutually integrate and affect each other.

I love to create unique music to make your game stand out and be truly one of a kind. I’m a versatile creator, however orchestral as well as electrophonic/8 bit styles are my favourites - mixing them together to achieve dynamic variations gives me incredible satisfaction. I’m a skilled piano and electric guitar player - during song composition I utilize these instruments to their maximum potential.

Additionally, game publishing experience gives me the understanding of how essential music is as well as how difficult it is to find a budget for a project, especially in case of a small indie studio. Therefore, if you don’t have a lot of money but have a great game idea write to me anyway and we will figure out an optimal solution.

For TIG user's special discount. Please contact me via mail or forum.

My website:
http://m.dragwa.pl

Demo reel:

Dragwa
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 03:15:50 AM »

My attempt to create Heroes of Might and magic 3 music style.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic