Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:40:43 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Environment Art - for game partnered with Chucklefish
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Environment Art - for game partnered with Chucklefish  (Read 872 times)
Jerry Pie
Level 0

Pixel Artist

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2018, 12:46:45 PM »

Hi, pixel artist Jerry Pie here!  I've been an active member of Pixel Joint for almost 12 years, and currently a moderator there as well.

Right now I'm the art director for an unannounced project being published by Chucklefish.
(Some of their notable titles are Starbound, Wargroove, Stardew Valley, etc)

We need a helping hand with some environment art & objects in a few locations.  
  • All areas in the game have been rough sketched with pixels, you would be asked to put the details on the premade rooms.
  • The style is cartoony with bold outlines on most things.
  • The environments are not made with tiles, so copy/pasting chunks + touching up is encouraged for quicker production.
  • Examples:

Example of rough sketch room:

There are roughly 150 rooms that vary in size drastically (some further along in completion than others). With multiple artists currently working on the project, the scope of each artists job may vary depending on their experience.  The time to be completed is open for negotiation on an individual basis. We are hoping to have all areas detailed within a few months.

Payment will be through PayPal.

Please send portfolio links and price rates to [email protected] or PM here.
After sending portfolios, I will contact specific artists for a small paid demo to make sure you are able to match the current style.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 01:58:06 PM by Jerry Pie » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic