Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:19:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[AVAILABLE] Experienced Freelance Pixel Artist Portfolio
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [AVAILABLE] Experienced Freelance Pixel Artist Portfolio  (Read 1190 times)
Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2018, 04:49:40 AM »

Website
http://www.howlgraphics.xyz/

Hey! I'm Howl, an experienced freelance pixel artist from Perth, Western Australia. Below, you'll find a collage with my most recent work displayed. I get work done fast; usually within a few minutes/hours of getting it assigned and have affordable rates. I have roughly six years experience in digital art and worked on professional projects and multiple games in the process. If you would like to hire me and discuss pricing (no revenue shares), please send an email to [email protected] - quick reply guaranteed! My strengths include GUIs, tiles, icons, backgrounds, buildings, objects and other miscellaneous items. No matter how big or small the project, I'll send through regular updates with drafts showing progress. Available for both short and long-term projects.

Project: Verdict                                                                                                                             
Jun 2019 - Jan 2020                                                                                         

Project: Everdread
Aug 2019 - Jan 2020

Project: Fun-gi Cafe!
Dec 2018 - Feb 2019

Project: Heart of the Forest
Dec 2016 - Feb 2017

Projects: Miscellaneous
Aug 2015 - Jan 2020

Project: Paper Planes
Dec 2017 - Dec 2018

Reviews from pixelation.org
Quote from: ducktin
I recently commissioned Howl for a tileset and I couldn’t be happier with my choice of artist. I highly recommended Howl to anyone requiring pixel art. His prices are great and his skills are versatile. Howl kept in touch consistently during the commission and he completed the work in amazing time with terrific results.

Quote from: Aelexe
I recently commissioned Howl's services and he was excellent to work with. He quickly turned my vague requirements into exactly the art I needed and kept me involved every step of the way.

If you like Howl's style I'd highly recommend you contact him for your projects.

Quote from: KendallFireKat
Howl was excellent to work with. He was incredibly fast and updated me as soon as possible. I really love his style and I think he is one of the most professional artists I've worked with!

Thanks for your time!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:16:43 AM by Howl. » Logged

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 09:57:48 PM »

Bump! Currently look for more work Smiley

Contact me here:
[email protected]

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 11:42:14 PM »

Bump! Looking for work Smiley

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 07:30:18 PM »

Bump! Small portfolio update:

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 03:14:59 AM »

Bump, added a few more pieces to my portfolio! Currently looking for more work.

[email protected]

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 08:23:35 AM »

Bump! Small portfolio update - looking for more work.

Contact
[email protected]

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 12:17:20 AM »

Bump, currently looking for more work - shoot me an email!

[email protected]

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »

Bump, currently looking for more work - shoot me an email or check out my website!

[email protected]

http://www.howlgraphics.xyz/

Howl.
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »

Bump, added a few new things to my portfolio. Currently looking for more work!

Contact
[email protected]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic